PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Good morning guys. Smoking now the first third of Capstan Gold, in a MM Charles Cobbler. Nice temperature on Saturday, thank goodness the sun is out. We are not even used to 46.4 °F degrees here. Disconnected from the forum, due to work and other life worries. Missed you guys already. Hope you are all well. I wish you a happy Saturday, and may God protect and bless you always.IMG_5479[6038].jpg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Birthday present from my wife today. A Falcon and three bowls along with three tins of various tobacco. Had a smoke in each bowl and will have some more after dinner tonight. Haunted Bookshop is on deck in the meer bowl. Happy weekend to all. My first Falcon and I must say I see why those of you who are Falcon lovers feel so strongly. Each bowl smoked wonderfully.View attachment 199572
Hey buddy Reloader, that sounds good. Happy birthday with some delay. What an arsenal of fantastic gifts.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Good morning guys. Smoking now the first third of Capstan Gold, in a MM Charles Cobbler. Nice temperature on Saturday, thank goodness the sun is out. We are not even used to 46.4 °F degrees here. Disconnected from the forum, due to work and other life worries. Missed you guys already. Hope you are all well. I wish you a happy Saturday, and may God protect and bless you always.View attachment 199657
The Spanish Empire Cross on the wall looks good. Viva España

BlueRidge

Can't Leave
Dec 24, 2022
Hmm, a non-lead shot for critters? Squirrels😏?
mMZRdPBh.jpg

the common eastern wild turkey which will confuse and anger me in about two months

Ennerdale leftovers with coffee

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Good morning guys. Smoking now the first third of Capstan Gold, in a MM Charles Cobbler. Nice temperature on Saturday, thank goodness the sun is out. We are not even used to 46.4 °F degrees here. Disconnected from the forum, due to work and other life worries. Missed you guys already. Hope you are all well. I wish you a happy Saturday, and may God protect and bless you always.View attachment 199657
good to see you back, @JOHN72 !

Status
Not open for further replies.