PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
Birthday present from my wife today. A Falcon and three bowls along with three tins of various tobacco. Had a smoke in each bowl and will have some more after dinner tonight. Haunted Bookshop is on deck in the meer bowl. Happy weekend to all. My first Falcon and I must say I see why those of you who are Falcon lovers feel so strongly. Each bowl smoked wonderfully.bday 23.jpg

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
Birthday present from my wife today. A Falcon and three bowls along with three tins of various tobacco. Had a smoke in each bowl and will have some more after dinner tonight. Haunted Bookshop is on deck in the meer bowl. Happy weekend to all. My first Falcon and I must say I see why those of you who are Falcon lovers feel so strongly. Each bowl smoked wonderfully.View attachment 199572
Happy Birthday neighbor!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful small salad, a rack and a half of thickly loaded baby back ribs and a giant baked potato dinner with a slice of red velvet cheesecake for dessert. Those were the thickest baby back ribs I ever ate, about two and a half pounds of meat. I'm passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2014 Full Virginia Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
Dunhill_1968Bulldog.jpg

GatorElGato

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 29, 2021
Ohio
instagram.com

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Birthday present from my wife today. A Falcon and three bowls along with three tins of various tobacco. Had a smoke in each bowl and will have some more after dinner tonight. Haunted Bookshop is on deck in the meer bowl. Happy weekend to all. My first Falcon and I must say I see why those of you who are Falcon lovers feel so strongly. Each bowl smoked wonderfully.View attachment 199572
Happy Birthday brother. Awesome gifts. I need to get a Falcon.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Status
Not open for further replies.