PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good weekend and pipes to all! Starting with Carter Hall in an Upshall A smooth Freehand with plateau rim and stem port with churchwarden stem size ExL. Sixty-three degrees here in Florida at 10 AM; -9 degrees with wind at our old house in Vermont (and snow, of course). Stay warm and safe my weather-afflicted brethren.

Deano

Can't Leave
Dec 28, 2022
Iowa
Good weekend and pipes to all! Starting with Carter Hall in an Upshall A smooth Freehand with plateau rim and stem port with churchwarden stem size ExL. Sixty-three degrees here in Florida at 10 AM; -9 degrees with wind at our old house in Vermont (and snow, of course). Stay warm and safe my weather-afflicted brethren.
Actually supposed to warm up to the low 40's here in Iowa. Waiting for it to get above freezing to wash my car. Stay warm brother.

BCF

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 23, 2022
Pennsylvania
More of the VAper homeblend in this Grabow Golden Duke. Winter was here the last two days (10 degrees this morning) but expected to be around 50 degrees tomorrow. Enjoy your Saturday everyone, and if you live in New England hang on by the fire, I know it's even colder your way!
20230204_103702.jpg

BCF

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 23, 2022
Pennsylvania
mMZRdPBh.jpg

the common eastern wild turkey which will confuse and anger me in about two months

Ennerdale leftovers with coffee
They certainly seem to know when the season starts and ends!

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
Birthday present from my wife today. A Falcon and three bowls along with three tins of various tobacco. Had a smoke in each bowl and will have some more after dinner tonight. Haunted Bookshop is on deck in the meer bowl. Happy weekend to all. My first Falcon and I must say I see why those of you who are Falcon lovers feel so strongly. Each bowl smoked wonderfully.View attachment 199572
Hope it was/is a great birthday mate. Good prezzies from the Missus.

Steddy

Lifer
Sep 18, 2021
Western North Carolina
mMZRdPBh.jpg

the common eastern wild turkey which will confuse and anger me in about two months

Ennerdale leftovers with coffee
You and me both. They are a smart dumb bird. I’ve had one walk in my friends house looking like “where’s my dinner?” Then you go into the woods and the wild ones will bust you from 200 yards. Poof! Gone. My favorite is when you’re driving home from an unsuccessful hunt and a big ole Tom decides to cross the road real slow like. I may or may not have stopped the car, jumped out and chased a Tom into the woods, cussing like Yosemite Sam!

Status
Not open for further replies.