I.P.S.D. Sales - How dysfunctional Were You?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
TX
From whence does this sigh come?

Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why:
That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts. It cuts down on posts or PMs asking where you are.
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.
I apologize, I was plastered when I first signed on. I wish you would have caught me on any other night but Friday when I'm drowning out my hard work week. And then the immediate thumbs up from Jersey just seemed so...I will refrain. As far as the 'Meh' goes...I will refrain. Other people seemed to get it. Again, my apologies if I got mud on your carpet.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I apologize, I was plastered when I first signed on. I wish you would have caught me on any other night but Friday when I'm drowning out my hard work week. And then the immediate thumbs up from Jersey just seemed so...I will refrain. As far as the 'Meh' goes...I will refrain. Other people seemed to get it. Again, my apologies if I got mud on your carpet.
Hey, hey, hey!! :) no harm, no foul.

And no apology needed. At all! Carry on; enjoy!

Grangerous

Lifer
Dec 8, 2020
East Coast USA
@RobNYC,
I’m highly dysfunctional. I come from a family that puts the FUN in Dysfunctional.

I just ordered, for my cellar, 6 pounds of Winchester. I absolutely love the stuff. It’s going to be a Pegasus and Granger stablemate.

I have collected over 60 blends here and have sampled easily over 100 since I began in ‘94 and when one speaks to me, I know it. This order brings my modest cellar to 36 pounds

Granger 24 lbs
Pegasus 6 lbs
Winchester 6 lbs

Thank you for making me aware of the sale! I definitely took advantage.

Now off to purchase a case of six 64 ounce Mason Jars to put away my newfound addition. — On my second bowl this morning.

Today is Saturday. If your order arrives and you decide to load up a bowl, let me know your thoughts.

RobNYC

Lifer
Dec 10, 2021
Queens, N.Y.
@RobNYC,
I’m highly dysfunctional. I come from a family that puts the FUN in Dysfunctional.

I just ordered, for my cellar, 6 pounds of Winchester. I absolutely love the stuff. It’s going to be a Pegasus and Granger stablemate.

I have collected over 60 blends here and have sampled easily over 100 since I began in ‘94 and when one speaks to me, I know it. This order brings my modest cellar to 36 pounds

Granger 24 lbs
Pegasus 6 lbs
Winchester 6 lbs

Thank you for making me aware of the sale! I definitely took advantage.

Now off to purchase a case of six 64 ounce Mason Jars to put away my newfound addition. — On my second bowl this morning.

Today is Saturday. If your order arrives and you decide to load up a bowl, let me know your thoughts.
Ah, you speak a language that I understand. I have about 45 blends cellared right now. I'm going heavy on seven but after your description of Winchester it may be eight. I received the bulk of my orders yesterday, including the Winchester, but didn't get into the bag yet. I am definitely going to try it out tonight because I didn't think to take any with me today.

You are very welcome. I'm happy that you were able to take advantage of the sale. Every little bit helps.

Mason jars are the one thing I DO seem to have a problem keeping up with. I'm in need of at least a case or two right now and God help me if I like this Winchester the way I think I will...

RobNYC

Lifer
Dec 10, 2021
Queens, N.Y.
Idle hands are the devils play things.
I was sitting in a hotel lobby minding my own business waiting for my wife and son when I read your post…

I orderebunch of cleaners and couple pounds of tinned tobacco -
KeyLargo
Cairo
Country Lawyer
And
EMP

Glad they came down before I started looking at pipes:)
I hate when that happens. Nobody ever believes that it really isn't your fault.