Not open for further replies.

F4RM3R

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 28, 2019
Canada
Whole leaf blend. Black kentucky twist.

75% kentucky
25% red and bright virginia

Twisted up and stoved until it was nice and black. About 16 hours.

This one's just as you imagine it, stout, smooth, earthy and dark. A little soft sweetness, cream and fruit from the virginias, but only enough to ensure you don't get completely knocked on your ass haha.

In a 7" tavern clay, now that's an old school smoke!

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Peterson: 3 P's - Peterson's Perfect Plug in a Meer...​

yMjMjKn.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, big filet mignon, mushrooms and green beans dinner with a quarter of Boston Creme Pie for dessert. I'm smoking KBV Merchant Service Kellem’s Mixture in a 1987 medium brown Peterson first series Sherlock Holmes full bend with a silver band and a black vulcanite tapered p-lip stem. I'm working on a review of this blend. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Padres-Dodgers game.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes_Original.jpg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Often still wear one ? I’ve worn them since I started my first job as an apprentice gamekeeper back in the eighties. They’re a good practical hat for the outdoors especially here in Scotland ???????
Happy smokes.
Ettrick puffer

View attachment 76925

Was thinking of our Scottish puffer, when I watched this last night.

If that’s real Scottish wit/humor, I really enjoyed it. :)

12 seconds scene; ‘Didn’t know Mel Gibson was having a yard sale. LOL rotf

Last edited:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost a third of the way through this bowl of Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Watch City Simply VOriental in an undated straight smooth medium brown Wilshire 5 bulldog (Comoy’s second) made for John’s Pipe Shop in Los Angeles with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Padres and Dodgers game is in the 11th.
 Wilshire 5 bulldog copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.