PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Late start to the day. Started with a bit of Royal Yacht in an MM cob as a change from briar, then had a bowl of 2006 LJ Peretti Royal in a Charatan smooth Poker with saddle stem. After a bay scallops dinner will finish a bowl of Reiner Professional in a Tilshead smooth Canadian XL, and contemplate cracking open a last tin of 2009 SG 1792 Flake for breakfast tomorrow (mixed with Wilke Chocolate). A good evening all.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Peterson: 3 P's - Peterson's Perfect Plug in a Falcon with a Meer bowl..​

EV039s4.jpg

virkia

Lifer
Jan 30, 2020

I wonder if curses actually work? If so there’s another three people out there who have lost all sense of smell and taste to add to the thirty or so others that have sniped pipes from me on eBay.
It’s mean I tell you, just plain mean!
I’m gonna sulk over a bowl of Plum Cake now in in the Ornsby Pipe. Whose counterpart I just lost to some smart ass on eBay, with a spare bowl as well. ???
Yes, apparently legal on eBay but stinks that someone can come in during the last few seconds and as in my case increase the price by twenty quid on a Calabash I would've got for eighty odd.

Last edited:

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
Started with some Watch City Slices in a CAO meer and a glass of Samuel Smith Chocolate Stout in the pool. Finished that and got out for some chips and hummus. Loaded a MM General with Mcclelland Chocolate Cream and poured a glass of A de Fussigny Selection Cognac before getting back in:

IMG_20210425_162025628.jpg

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Yes, apparently legal on eBay but stinks that someone can come in during the last few seconds and as in my case increase the price by twenty quid on a Calabash I would've got for eighty odd.
EBay is definitely a fickle bitch. I’ve managed to save quite a bit the last two weeks by being sniped.

Plenty of fish in the ocean, as hard as it is to imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.