Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Kendal Kentucky in a Meer...​

iuFWcK6.jpg

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
Don’t you just love em, I’ve been picking them up on eBay for the last six months on advice from an old gentleman that worked in a tobacconist in the 60 &70’s. Apparently they were sourcing the best briar available for Ropp & Choquin to carve and became the favourite pipe of Elvis and many other celebrities. I have eight now (OCD) and they’re all blinders. View attachment 75773
Very nice. I don't know if I'll end up with 8 of them. I wasn't interested in them until recently. The leather and stitching is a nice look.

tnfan

Lifer
Jan 9, 2012
Franklin, Tennessee
Baki Panel meer. Hits all the right buttons my Brother!!! bdw bdw bdw bdw bdw bdw bdw bdw bdw bdw bdw bdw
Thank you. My favorite Baki but a bear to get it to pass a pipe cleaner. Bought the pipe from Deniz Ural in 2012 at the Chicago pipe show. He offered to take it back since the stem was an issue. Decided to keep it. Glad I did as it smokes great. Again thanks for the CVP! Awesome blend when aged.

Mr_houston

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2020
Texas
Don’t you just love em, I’ve been picking them up on eBay for the last six months on advice from an old gentleman that worked in a tobacconist in the 60 &70’s. Apparently they were sourcing the best briar available for Ropp & Choquin to carve and became the favourite pipe of Elvis and many other celebrities. I have eight now (OCD) and they’re all blinders.
What’s it like to smoke a leather covered pipe? Never tried one myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.