PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smknron

Can't Leave
Sep 9, 2019
West Central Florida
I know many have tried this blend, but this is my first bowl and I've been waiting like a little kid for this one. It arrived about an hour ago, Rouxgaroux in an unmarked billiard with a quarter bent black vulcanite stem. Very good smoke, smooth as Velvet, Creamy and the sweet fig and plum from the perique are sooo good! Ernie / Jiminks & Company! puffy thanks fellas!IMG_20210409_184436.jpg

chefmike

Might Stick Around
Feb 2, 2021
Colorado Springs, CO
I have been smoking a bowl of Grousemoor every morning and a bowl of Hal O the Wind every evening. I am intrigued by both. I have to rub out Hal in a small chamber to get the smoke I like. Grousemoor... is fascinating. I get that some do not find it to their liking. Send me your tin. I find new threads of flavor every day.

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
A dear friend has arranged to have surprise samples of several Wilke tobaccos, a brand which I've always wanted to try, sent to me! I'll enjoy smoking these in the coming days and writing some thoughtful reviews for them! What an incredibly pleasant surprise to have come home to after a particularly long Friday at work! I'm rather moved, frankly.
IMG_20210409_195824.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.