PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of year 1997 McClelland Christmas Cheer in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a multi-colored ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top with a black vulcanite stem. Zooming with friends.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am now smoking Watch City Rhythm & Blues in an undated straight smooth brown Crosby Saint Andrews made in England “ Merchant Service-like Bing” with a silverish band and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
St.Andrews_Bing #1 copy.jpg

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Didn’t sleep a wink again so I’ve been up a while. I started with a sample of FVF in the Ornsby Pipe, I’m starting to find my way with straight Va’s thanks to a fellow member, and learning to appreciate them more.
Right now I’ halfway through some Reunion No27, another sample (I’ve had it before but this has a little age to it) in bent ‘69 Donegal Rocky. Very nice, I might bulk up on this one.
I’m contemplating whether or not to have a little flutter on the Grand National, the biggest horse race over fences in the UK.
Then again I might just set fire to my money instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.