Tags:   

I love Escudo

(70 posts)
  • Started 5 years ago by jazzlover
  • Latest reply from pilotage16
  1. jazzlover

jazzlover

Login to Send PM

I just tried my first bowl of Escudo. It was great. Piquant but not too much. Just the right amount of vitamin N.

Posted 5 years ago #
  2. mrjerke

JJ Pipes

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I'm an Escudo fiend myself. It's great stuff. Buy some and tuck it away for a few years.

Jordan

"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead." - Marjorie Pay Hinckley
    Posted 5 years ago #
  3. dread

dread

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

It is a great smoke, I had the same response when I first tried it. Someone gave me the same advice regarding aging and boy is it true. This blend gets unbelievable with age.

". . . I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul."
    - INVICTUS
    Posted 5 years ago #
  4. sothron

Perique

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Mark me down in the "I love Escudo" camp. I would hate to pick one favorite tobacco. But if pushed, this would be it.

In fact, I'm going to smoke some right now.

Posted 5 years ago #
  5. tarak

tarak

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

You know, when I first tries fresh escudo, I didn't care for it.

Then I tried it with about 6 months of age and yeah...yummy.

Posted 5 years ago #
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Anonymous

Unregistered

Login to Send PM

I would hate to pick one favorite tobacco. But if pushed, this would be it.

Well when you are named Perique, it stands to reason...

Put me into the Escudo fanboy club.

Posted 5 years ago #
  7. skapunk1

skapunk1

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Easily the best VaPer ive ever had the pleasure of puffing on.

I have around 15 in my cellar, and usually crack one into my rotation every couple of months.

Warren

Warren
    Posted 5 years ago #
  8. petes03

petes03

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I love Escudo as well, but I'm a bigger fan of Dunhill Deluxe Navy Rolls.
    Now I know I just opened a big can-o-worms, but I DO believe there is a difference!

To me, and others (I'm not alone in this), Dunhill DNR is on the sweeter "stewed fruit" side of Perique, whereas Escudo leans towards the "peppery" side of Perique. They are both top notch Va/Pers, but I give DNR a slight edge over Escudo, for my tastes anyway.

I do cellar both, by the way, but DNR tins outnumber Escudo in my cellar by about 3 to 1.

Posted 5 years ago #
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

Anonymous

Unregistered

Login to Send PM

I am currntly smoking Stokkebye Luxury Bulls Eye Flake, it seems to me like a mellow version of Escudo...very enjoyable on the palate (and the wallet) at $42 for 1.5 lbs.

The burley with Cav. center really smooth it out.

Posted 5 years ago #
  10. sailorjeremy

sailorjeremy

Login to Send PM

After a failed attempt at Dunhill Royal Yacht, I immediately ran for my Escudo. It just makes everything better It's one of my go to baccys

~ Jeremy "Doc"

"This is not recreation, this is therapy. This is essential... I consider the tobacco I put in my pipe all the grief and suffering. And I will burn it.”- US Navy Chaplain (RET) A.P. Sholtes
    Posted 5 years ago #
  11. ithelouniverse

ithelouniverse

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Had my first bowl of it this very eve! Delicious, I'll need conduct more rigorous research (by smoking) to determine if its overtaken my favorite Virginian of Orlik Golden Slice.

Posted 5 years ago #
  12. natibo

natibo

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Escudo is what pipe tobacco should be. Not a big fan of PS Luxury Bulls eye. But I love all his other stuff.

Bo
    Posted 5 years ago #
  13. sfsteves

sfsteves

Well Aged

Login to Send PM

Reading this thread got the mental gears turning - I could almost hear the Escudo I have aging calling out to me - temptation over-rode common sense and at 2am while I should have been sleeping, I folded and stuffed a couple of discs of well-aged Escudo into a 1930's era KBB Yello-bole apple and enjoyed some middle-of-the-night bliss ... thankfully, it's Sunday, so I can sleep in and even add an afternoon nap if worst comes to worst ...

thanks for the inspiration ...

SteveS
    de gustibus non est disputandum

"If there is no smoking in Heaven, I shall not go." - Mark Twain
    Posted 5 years ago #
  14. dhizzy

dhizzy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Not a big fan of PS Luxury Bulls eye.

This is what I was worried about because I wasn't impressed with LBF either. I've yet to open my Escudo but was worried they would be similar. I like the flavor in LBF, it just wasn't strong enough.

By the eternal! There is a man whose form should be cast in deathless bronze and the statue placed in every college in the land. It is not book-learning young men need, nor instruction about this and that, but a stiffening of the vertebrae which will cause them to be loyal to a trust, to act promptly, concentrate their energies; do the thing - "carry a message to Garcia!" Elbert Hubbard "A Message to Garcia" 1899
    Posted 5 years ago #
  15. cosmicfolklore

Cosmic

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

If you pop the dark eye out on the LBF, it taste remarkably similar to Escudo. That dark eye is the burley cavendish. Put me in the Escudo camp also. I love it!

Michael
    Posted 5 years ago #
  16. skapunk1

skapunk1

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I do enjoy LBF, its affordable and tasty. I do agree though, it lacks that nice clean peppery taste of Escudo.

I generally dont mind basic VA/BUR's, so I have a nice big jar of LBF thats been there for over 6 months, and gets cracked open to refill a rotating tin every month or so. It seems to be getting tastier with some age, and pretty much ready to rub out and pack with no drying time.

I find that I get more flavour and less relights with some drying time with Escudo.

Warren

Posted 5 years ago #
  17. bigboi

bigboi

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

LBF is best with some age on it in my opinion. I have some that is about 1.5 years old and it was way better than fresh. I have nearly 2 lbs stashed away. I haven't tried Escudo yet. I have about 10 tins waiting to pop open from about a year ago. I love enjoy VaPers and from what I read I had to get some. I add a tin in every order I make just to cellar it. One VaPer that is underrated in my opinion is 4noggins Praire Wind. That is yummy stuff.

“I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective judgement in all human affairs.”
    -Albert Einstein, 1950
    Posted 5 years ago #
  18. thebadkitty

Steve

Login to Send PM

I like LBF too, but liked it a lot better with the center popped out like Cosmic said. I'll pick some Escudo up one day, but am still footdragging so far. It sounds like I'd like it very much (and maybe that's why I haven't yet). I love Virginia but since she showed up at my place a few years ago with her spicy cousin from down South it's been nothing but threesomes.
    On a side note, I recently tried 4Noggins' Prarie Wind because Cortez recommended it and wow! That is a great plummy sweet perique on the other end of the spectrum, so to speak. Tasted it in the front of my mouth instead of the back of my mouth and throat the way I do with white pepper or with with a peppery perique.

Posted 5 years ago #
  19. 4nogginsmike

4nogginsmike

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I've been in love with Escudo for a number of years, the boldest VA/Perique that I've smoked. Though I can enjoy a moderately flavored blend, I love most those with full-flavor, and Escudo is certainly that.

I've aged both the A.C. Peterson and Orlik versions very successfully, but not as yet the STG version. We shall see, but I'm sure that it should do well. The only difference I perceive is the STG topping.

Posted 5 years ago #
  20. mrmotoyoshi

mrmotoyoshi

Login to Send PM

I have an unopened tin from 2001 and am waiting for a special occasion to crack it open.

I'm an expert in my own opinion
    Posted 5 years ago #
  21. masspiper

masspiper

Login to Send PM

I also like the Prarie Wind but will age it for a while before smoking it again. I have Escudo on my list.

What the heck is a Frog Morton? Who cares tastes great!!!
    Posted 5 years ago #
  22. User has not uploaded an avatar

pipejunky

Login to Send PM

Never tasted it but will be passing J&R's tomorrow and if I find a tin I'll give it a try.

Posted 5 years ago #
  23. arno665

arno665

Login to Send PM

LBF is nice for a change of pace but when I really want to enjoy a good VaPer: Escudo By the way, here is some more info on the VaPer king.

Posted 5 years ago #
  24. chops

chops

Login to Send PM

The first time I tried Escudo I was fortunate to have been offered a 30-year aged one. It really opened my eyes and taste buds. It was the single most enjoyable pipe experience yet. I have since bought my own tins and it is still my favorite tobacco. Like me, it does get better with age!

Posted 5 years ago #
  25. User has not uploaded an avatar

frozenchurchwarden

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Given how much I love SG St. James Flake, Escudo is definitely going to be in my next order.

I'm guessing it's no coincidence that the VaPer seems to be both the most highly prized blend of all, and something that's almost immediately enjoyable for someone new to Pipe smoking.
    Better than your average aromatic without being an aromatic.

Posted 5 years ago #
  26. User has not uploaded an avatar

frozenchurchwarden

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I just had my first bowl of Escudo, and placed an order for 250g of St. James Flake.

Escudo is every bit as good as I expected, but St. James is sold in bulk. I have to tip my hat to Samuel Gawith.

Posted 5 years ago #
  27. titus

titus

Login to Send PM

Escudo is bloody brilliant. Never disappointing.

Posted 5 years ago #
  28. 4nogginsmike

4nogginsmike

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I've always loved the big VA/Perique kick of Escudo. It takes no prisoners. Although Dunhill Navy Rolls are said to be different, and certainly the coins are thicker, I can't tell the difference, and with a $3.00 price difference, I'm sticking to Escudo.

Any of you notice the topping since STG acquired Escudo? It's subtle but I would say there, both to the nose and in the smoke.

Posted 5 years ago #
  29. lockdown199

lockdown199

Login to Send PM

I'm in the Escudo club. I did buy some Stokkebye Luxury Bulls Eye Flake on a recommendation from a friend, I was told it's the fruitier version of Escudo.

"Oath Keeper"
    Guardian of the Republic
    Posted 5 years ago #
  30. edgreen

edgreen

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I thought Haddo's Delight was the fruity version of Escudo. And since nobody mentioned it yet, I thought I would.

Tobacco's a musician.And in a pipe delighteth;It descends in a close,Through the organ of the nose, With a relish that inviteth.
    Barten Holiday
    Posted 5 years ago #
  31. ruger414

ruger414

Login to Send PM

It is one of my favourites. That coin cut can't be beat. It definitely deserves it's own fan page!

"Never laugh at live dragons."
    -J.R.R. Tolkien
    Posted 5 years ago #
  32. kanaka95

kanaka95

Login to Send PM

I tried ordering it on my monthly TAD.It was on back order at the time.But im on a quest to get a tin or two or three.So long as the wife doesn't find out.She thinks im a tobacco tin cap.

The constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government-less it come to dominate our likes and interest.God bless america.(patrick henry)
    Posted 5 years ago #
  33. User has not uploaded an avatar

peter70

Login to Send PM

Escudo and Dunhill Navy Rolls are great, but hard to get here. In LBF, which is available readily, I hate the BC center, so I pop it out and give it to a friend, who grinds them, and smokes whatever with it.

Kind regards,
    Peter
    Posted 5 years ago #
  34. User has not uploaded an avatar

plumbersdope

Login to Send PM

I have a tin of Escudo with over a year on it when I tried it the fresh I didnt care for it so much. I am hoping with age it will be much better. Has anyone tried Newminster No. 403 superior round slices? I like Stokkebye but they give me the worst tongue bite so I cant smoke them. So I have been looking at Newminster 403 I really enjoy the coin cut, plugs, ropes and flakes.

Posted 5 years ago #
  35. apatim

apatim

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Tried Escudo again for my third time. For some reason, it has very little flavor to me. Might be my palate or maybe the fact I've been rubbing it out to pack. I guess I'll try folding next time to see if I get more from it. I bought 2 tins... Maybe I'll let one age for a year or so if I don't get good experience from first tin.

Enjoying my days on earth.

Tim
    Posted 5 years ago #
  36. User has not uploaded an avatar

frozenchurchwarden

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Apatim, what do you think of the aftertaste?
    That seems to be one of my favourite things about a good VaPer, it's almost as much a reason to smoke it as the smoke itself.
    For example, yesterday I had a bowl of MacBaren Scottish, and the day before a bowl of slightly aged FVF. Even this afternoon I could still taste the MacBaren Scottish, a sort of smokey flavour (not something I like a whole lot), whereas the "day after" taste of the aged Virginia was more creamy. I'm amazed that these flavours stick around for so long.

Posted 5 years ago #
  37. apatim

apatim

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I agree... VaPer aftertaste lingers. The aroma also lingers in my mustache causing me to want another smoke at inoppertune times.

Posted 5 years ago #
  38. metarzan

metarzan

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Every time I smoke a bowl of Escudo I almost start a thread with this title. Had to check just to make sure I am not losing my mind. I love Escudo!

Posted 5 years ago #
  39. joeray

joeray

Login to Send PM

I also like Escudo, and i had finished 2 tins but lot of senior pipe smokers nowaday Escudo is not as good as old time Escudo...

May all being be happy
    Posted 5 years ago #
  40. bowler1

bowler1

Login to Send PM

I find Escudo to be reliably good. Can't comment on the difference between in and Dunhill DNR. I would like to try the Luxury Bullseye Flake.

Posted 5 years ago #
  41. jhhicks

jhhicks

Login to Send PM

Big VaPer fan, and Escudo is at the top of the list. I love the tangy punch from the perique in this blend. Pipesandcigars.com has it on sale right now too!

Posted 5 years ago #
  42. cigrmaster

cigrmaster

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Being a cigar smoker for over 20 years Escudo was the blend that opened my eyes to how great pipe smoking could be. I have smoked it consistently since 2000 and still love it.

I am also in the camp that believes the Dunhill DNR is a sweeter less peppery blend than Escudo and stock a lot of that as well.

Harris
    Posted 5 years ago #
  43. prndl

prndl

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

escudo is the only tobacco I get nervous about when the larder gets low.

below 6 tins and the pacing starts.

Home is the sailor, home from sea,
    And the hunter home from the hill.
    Posted 5 years ago #
  44. phred

phred

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Escudo is the first blend I started cellaring... Don't want to be caught out like I was when they discontinued Sugar Barrel!

"De gustibus non est disputandum."
    Posted 5 years ago #
  45. conlejm

conlejm

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I love Escudo; it's one of my all-time favorites. I just checked my cellar database and I have 46 tins cellared; a little over 5 lbs. It always seems to be on sale lately.

Posted 5 years ago #
  46. cmdrmcbragg

cmdrmcbragg

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

It is a good thing it has been so we can stock up and age those wonderful spun coins. I may make it a regular order: order new blends, throw in a couple tins of Escudo.

Posted 5 years ago #
  47. User has not uploaded an avatar

joeval

Login to Send PM

Aye, I had my first bowl earlier today, on a brand new pipe no less. Absolutely fantastic blend - must buy more...

Posted 5 years ago #
  48. User has not uploaded an avatar

hippiebrian

Login to Send PM

Getting back to pipes after a long hiatus (don't know why I stopped) and while researching blends I saw a tin of Escudo and remembered, before I started drinking that Latakia Koolaide in the 80's, how much I loved it so immediately ordered a few tins. First light had me wondering what I really loved about it. It was nice, sweet and grassy but didn't move me. Then I got about a quarter down the bowl. I was talking witha friend and was suddenly silent when it hit. Maple and grass covered raisin angels dancing on my tongue with a nice earthy back tone and a slight nic buzz. Pure freaking heaven and I was in love all over again. I LOVE ESCUDO!

I have since acquired 23 more tins and am going to continue. I agree with others about the Luxury Bullseye Flake, it does make a nice every day smoke for the price and I am buying a ton of it in bulk (currently at 4lbs.), but I never, ever want to run out of Escudo.

I never want to run out of Haddo's either, but that may be a topic for another thread.

Posted 4 years ago #
  49. smokeystover

smokeystover

Login to Send PM

Escudo is a true staple for me. I love trying new and different blends, but every time I fire up a bowl of Escudo, I wonder why I even bother smoking anything else.

Posted 4 years ago #
  50. User has not uploaded an avatar

geo3rge

Login to Send PM

I am also a convert to Escudo. It will not be my staple, but it sits very comfortably and securely with all the great blends I've tried this year. It was introduced to me by a fellow pipe fan and he generously sent me a whole tin. I've jarred it up and will let it age for a while. However, that will not stop me from dipping in every now and then! A great smoke, wonderful combination of sweetness and spiciness and a very cool, mellow flavour that settles easily on the palate. My forays into the world of VApers have not been regrettable. On the contrary, they have provided many bowlfuls of true smoking pleasure and long may they continue.
    Steve

Posted 4 years ago #
  51. rwramsey

rwramsey

Login to Send PM

P&C recently had Escudo on sale and after reading the many (many, many) posts about Escudo I ordered 15 tins. I opened a tin a have tried 4 or 5 bowls, to be honest, I thought it was good, but not great. I think I'll jump on the wagon with Trailboss (and others) and extoll the virtues of PS LBF, which I prefer over Escudo. Perhaps my pallet is not a sophisticated as others. I'll cellar the remaining 13 tins (gave one tin away), maybe my taste will change.

Posted 4 years ago #
  52. jtaggie320

John

Login to Send PM

I love Virginia but since she showed up at my place a few years ago with her spicy cousin from down South it's been nothing but threesomes.

My feelings exactly Steve!

Jesus said to him "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." - John 14:6
    Posted 4 years ago #
  53. jeremya

jeremya

Login to Send PM

I really WANT to love Escudo. The tin note is simply transporting...I could just sit for hours smelling it, but that only leads to madness if you don't end up trying it. My problem is this: even with some dry time, I'm getting an unpleasant raw back-of-the-throat sensation that I usually only got at one time when I smoked super stout cigars improperly. I'm not a pipe newbie, so this is rather disappointing. Anyone else experienced this or have any tips? Is aging really the key?

Posted 4 years ago #
  54. freakiefrog

freakiefrog

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Escudo is one of those tobaccos that for me went unknown for years. The tin is plain and no real description, there is no art work, and it's cheap compared to things like Christmas Cheer or Saloni 633 but what a diamond in the rough I'm stocking up before the company figures out they could charge 15.00 a tin and I'd still buy it.

I have some friends, some honest friends, and honest friends are few; My pipe of briar, my open fire, A book that's not too new.
    Robert W. Service
    Posted 4 years ago #
  55. sallow

sallow

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I'm having a bowl now!

Posted 4 years ago #
  56. drsquat

drsquat

Login to Send PM

I'm with Jeremya; I want to love it and it smells great from the tin but never fails to disappoint me in the pipe. Can't keep it lit and tastes bland. I've got 4 tins tucked away so maybe after a few years I'll come back and delete this post. Sorry to the all the lovers.

Posted 4 years ago #
  57. jkrug

jkrug

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I have a single tin of this in the cellar that I'm waiting to try.
    I just need to finish up a couple opened tins that I have going and then I will give it a try.

Posted 4 years ago #
  58. zekest

zekest

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Escudo is a "must smoke" spun ring thing. Most love it. I find it bland compared to my Cornell & Diehl Exclusive.

YMMV...

Posted 4 years ago #
  59. User has not uploaded an avatar

joeval

Login to Send PM

I love Escudo. It was my first foray into Va/Pers, and I was hooked from the first bowl. Demolished the entire tin in record time (for me), and now on the hunt for other Va/Per blends.
    Unfortunately, Escudo itself is nigh on impossible to get in the UK, so I settle for Dunhill Navy Rolls instead. Also got a tin of GLP Sixpence waiting for me when I get home.

Posted 4 years ago #
  60. User has not uploaded an avatar

aldecaker

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Glad I'm not the only blasphemous heathen who just doesn't really get that much out of Escudo. It's certainly not bad, just kind of underwhelming. I too have a few tins aging, hoping for an improvement. If not, in a few years I ought to be able to trade it for a few metric tons of Prince Albert.

A man who serves his country is a patriot. A man who serves his government is an employee. The two are not always the same thing.
    Posted 4 years ago #
  61. jmmize

jmmize

Login to Send PM

I haven't tried Escudo yet but after reading these strands of thoughts I am going too!!

Posted 4 years ago #
  62. ravenwolf

ravenwolf

Login to Send PM

Escudo is great. With some age, it becomes pure nirvana.

I wish more coin cut blends were produced. I really like that kind of cut - and I wonder if that processing method is partially responsible for the wonder that is Escudo?

Posted 4 years ago #
  63. mlyvers

mlyvers

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I enjoy Escudo myself, I have 3 jars in my cellar. I also like PS LBF I purchased a lb a year ago. I did purchase 1 tin of the Dunhill DNR was not impressed, may need some time in the cellar. Take Care.

Posted 4 years ago #
  64. shaintiques

shaintiques

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I just decided that Escudo is my favorite tobacco. I have 16 tins in the cellar, but hope to get 50. My B&M stocks it for me at a reasonable price so I am slowly building as I shop there.

I know what I need, smoke, I can't recall the last time I tasted it....Gandalf in the mines of Moria.

"we shall have to share pipes, as good friends must at a pinch'....'I keep a treasure or two near my skin, as precious as rings to me. Here's one: my old wooden pipe. And here's another an unused one...He held up a small pipe with a wide flattened bowl, and handed it to Gimli. 'Does that settle the score between us', said Merry. 'Most noble hobbit, it leaves me deep in your debt."
    Posted 4 years ago #
  65. freakiefrog

freakiefrog

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I just decided that Escudo is my favorite tobacco. I have 16 tins in the cellar, but hope to get 50. My B&M stocks it for me at a reasonable price so I am slowly building as I shop there.

I have to buy 3-4 tins every time I get any tobacco order from anywhere. My problem is I smoke it so much that I have a hard time cellaring any. I guess now I know what my tax return is going to be going for. I was going to get the new Mathews Monster Chill RR, but alas it seems that will not be the case.. LOL

Posted 4 years ago #
  66. shaintiques

shaintiques

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Yeah I don't smoke as much as some only a few bowls per week so it easier for me to build. And when I do save up and order online I buy a lot of tins.

Posted 4 years ago #
  67. lordofthepiperings

lordofthepiperings

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

This past West Coast Pipe Show I ordered up a tin for a friend who would be in town for the show to help add to his cellar. He thanked me for the gesture, but said that he had about six years worth cellared already and that I should keep it. I was instructed to wait until Christmas of 2015 to open it.

Fast forward to Christmas, as always, I got a big gift certificate to SPC from my dad. Up until then I was pretty much only smoking aromatics. I decided before it came that I'd make it a point in the new year to start giving other blending styles a try. I ordered up some Elizabethan Deluxe Navy Rolls and McConnell's Scottish Cake along with some Luxury Bullseye Flake to give VaPers a go and some Full Virginia Flake and Dunhill Flake for straight Va blends.

My first smoke of LBF was in a new MM Washington straight and it was pure heaven! After the first bowl I said to myself out loud, "Why did I wait so long to get into VaPers?!?". The next day I stopped by the B&M and saw they had LBF in bulk, so I got two ounces to have as a regular smoke and I jarred up the rest of what I got from SPC. Can't wait to see what it's like with six months age on it.

Now I'm loving VaPers and I'm practically foaming at the mouth to try Escudo. I might have to just make a small order and get tin and try it fresh so I don't end up going insane lol.

"The thinking man always smokes a Peterson." -Peterson of Dublin
    Posted 4 years ago #
  68. masspiper

masspiper

Login to Send PM

I like it but don't love it yet. I will let the rest of the tins I have age for a year and re-visit it. London Flake is still my go to VAPER.

Posted 4 years ago #
  69. friday

friday

Login to Send PM

When I first tried escudo, I didn't really care for it. So I jarred up the rest and threw the second tin in my cellar. Well, that was 3 years ago! Guess I need to crack that jar soon and give it another shot since its got some age on it now.

Posted 4 years ago #
  70. User has not uploaded an avatar

pilotage16

Login to Send PM

I love escudo, but I do think it's better with some age.

Posted 4 years ago #

You must log in to post.

banner

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   alaskanpiper, olkofri, jojoc, railman, jdhowe75, laniromee, ray47, supdog, oldgeezersmoker, donjgiles, cachimbero