PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfox520

Part of the Furniture Now
May 24, 2013
I live in Norway, ME. We moved here 5 years ago. Taunton MA for 35 years before that.

roadqueen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 9, 2013
The closest town to me is the City of Wooster in Northeast Ohio. It's not a big city, but it's quaint with tons of history and a proud heritage, an abundance of landmarks and nowadays leaning towards trendiness, at least the Downtown area, anyway.
I'm about 7 miles from the edge of town, and that's close enough for me. :D

youngpiper1

Might Stick Around
Jun 6, 2013
@roadqueen. I am in Ohio as well, although further down near kentucky. Dayton ohio. I am a huge history buff, what sort of history does the town of Wooster have? Who knows maybe me and the fiance will go site seeing there (we love site seeing) lol 7 miles away, we could all have a bowl together

phil22

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 19, 2013
I live in Huntsville, Alabama, the Rocket City. We have a great city to raise a family and a better local economy than most towns.

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
Thuber if you get down this way about the only shop we've got is in the neighboring Mishawaka. It's a Tinderbox. Not a bad shop at all, but he only carrys about 20ish different tins, but he's got at least that in bulks. He's got a good amount of pipes and he's always been very friendly. Prices are a little highish but these guys have to pay taxes and still make some profit.
In fact I think I just talked myself into stopping by.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
I live on the Enumclaw Plateau - not too far from Tiger Mountain. It's still farmland, but the housing developements are inching in.
The Plateau is centrally located - 2 hours from Eastern Washington, 2 hours away from the Pacific Ocean, 1 hour from Seattle, 3 hours from Portland, 3 hours from Canada. If it wasn't for all of the taxes and regulations, it would be one of the best places on earth.

theboz

Can't Leave
Mar 12, 2013
United States
Until I get a job, I'm back home in NW Pennsylvania. My address is Meadville but I went to high school in Cochranton, I'm kind of between the two. You can Google them, Cochranton only has one stop light. We have 5 acres, enough for 4 horses and a bunch of birds. Maybe I can get some decent pictures soon, we have had some crappy weather lately.

michalski

Lurker
Apr 16, 2013
Grew up in Krakow (Poland)

Lived in Chicago, IL for 12 years....now living in Phoenix, AZ...possibly moving within the next few months:)

flyguy

Lifer
Nov 20, 2012
I live in the woods south of Post Falls, Idaho.
9053759330_dff3a258b9.jpg

terrygoldman123

Can't Leave
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Grew up in Miami, Florida (where I got my first pipe) , finished college and moved to the Mid-Atlantic corridor in Virginia; Kents Store (Mr. Kent once had a general store) to be precise. Rural, exactly halfway between Richmond and Charlottesville.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
Took this photo of Hogwarts a couple of hours ago while downtown in Ottawa, ON. I love living here...

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Glad to see this thread is still alive - thanks for posting everyone, great to see where our members are from.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
olewaylon, just saw your post. The only shop that has any pipes and tobacco is Benningtons on St Armands Circle. They have a decent selection of pipes, but not much tobacco anymore. They used to have loads of tobacco but when the state imposed an 85% wholesale tax the prices went through the roof. A tin of SG Best Brown is now 22.95 and I pay 8.95 online. It is a shame because the owners are real nice guys. St Armands is a nice place to visit in it's own right so definitely make a stop. If you have any time maybe we could hook up for a smoke while you are here.

Aug 14, 2012
Six: I used to run a restaurant in Sheepshead Bay. A big one, about 325-350 seats. I am from Manhattan, Just got a blurry Holga lens for my Canon, so I will post some photos. Hudson River. The tiny thumbtack structure on the extreme left is the Statue of Liberty Across from the Chelsea Piers West 21st St.

Status
Not open for further replies.