taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
Elkton, MD near Newark, DE.
DSC01586_zpscf2c915c.jpg

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
I live in a small town in North-Central Ohio. Here's a map although it's a bit out of date.
20130322_150608.jpg

At one time Galion was one of the top importers of steel in the U.S. A company called Galion Iron Works used a bunch of that steel.

phoenix

Lurker
Mar 16, 2013
I am currently living in Germany. Was born in Tel Aviv, but soon moved to the states and lived in (takes deep breath) Kentucky, Ohio, Missouri, Nebraska, Indiana, Missouri again, Arkansas and Virginia. Decided to go for my PhD, and went to York England for two years where I met my wife and then for a year in Cambridge, UK. As my in-laws were in Germany, we moved to Germany in 1999 and have been here ever since (albeit in several different places in Germany). We live in a nice town called Velbert which is near Dusseldorf. Close to the in-laws which turned out to be a good thing as my late father-in-law got ill when we lived a bit futher south, so we moved here to be closer. He passed in July of last year. At least we are close to my mother-in-law and she comes every Thursday for supper and general conversation. I'll post some pictures once I figure out how to do it, but in the meantime let me say that we live about two minutes from the freeway, but we are in a subdivision that is surrounded by woods. We're "in the country" but in the city. It's great, we have the infrastructure and the country. Unfortunately they don't play much baseball around here, although there are a few teams in the Dusseldorf and Wuppertal area. Interesting that we have so many people from so many different places. Great website too. :puffy:
Also, my first wife was from Washington, Missouri, the home of Missouri Meershaum. Visited the factory several times and I found the whole thing totally unique. Lots of nice people working there. Got a few cobs from there. The guys in my pipe club here find it interesting that I've been to the factory. Wish I had had my camera to show pictures, but my first wife took the camera.

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
Most of the time we live on the banks of the Mississippi River in Southwestern Wisconsin.
imag0110.jpg

We always welcome guests in the warmer months.
woodie11.jpg

And a couple of moths a year we live south of Tucson AZ. Both are happy, comfortable, pipe friendly homes! 8O
dscn1611.jpg

wnghanglow

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2012
Currently reside in Oklahoma City, OK. I didn't see anyone else here who lives in Oklahoma, sad news.

ugh457

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 28, 2013
Brantford, Ont.
Looks like I am the second on this thread to be from Brantford, Ontario.

I find that Brantford is close to everywhere else I like to go...lol...Niagara Falls, Toronto, London, Port Dover.

Alexander Graham Bell had a cottage here, oh, and Wayne somebody, plays hockey?? :wink:

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Welcome guhrillastile - good to see you here! I think you'll find this a great place to hang out.

guhrillastile

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 29, 2013
Thank you for the welcome. I'm still sniffin around but been lurking for quite a time. I'm sure to be jumping right in now.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Albany, NY here.
Robertnyc, I see the 2 most prominent signs in your photo say "Pay Here" ....... That about sums up living in the Empire State!!!!!! :lol:

captainpeg

Lurker
Mar 27, 2013
Bridgeport, Connecticut, home of Phineas T. Barnum. I'm enjoying reading this thread and seeing all the pics. Were I more computer oriented I would post some myself!

jjmitchem

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 30, 2012
I currently live on Oahu Hawaii
IMG_2281.JPG

Though my life isn't always on the beach
IMAGE_1E7F2348-046B-496C-9A50-8F6088669A92.JPG

That's me teaching some great Soldiers about Leadership

Status
Not open for further replies.