PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

David D. Davidson

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 19, 2023
Canada
Potluck dinner with the family, was a great and wildly eclectic hodgepodge of food! Started out with snacking on sushi, and pico de gallo, followed by a Greek salad and roasted veg with halloumi, then a mushroom risotto, then apple crumble for dessert. F for meal cohesion, A+ for taste.

The stomach is a muscle, and they say muscle confusion helps with weight loss, so maybe it cancelled out the small mountain of food I had. By far the strangest meal I’ve had in many years!

Stovetop stuffing, how many of you like this and make it? I sort of really like it but it comes nowhere near my mom's stuffing
I’ve never been able to stomach it, although I crave it once or twice a year for reasons I don’t understand, make it, then throw out 85% of the batch. I have a similar biannual relationship with hotdogs. I only half jokingly wonder if I’m deficient in some obscure nutrient only found in cheap stuffing and hotdogs.

Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
I make a lot of food on the weekends to have lunches or meals ready during the week.

Sweet and spicy salsiccia with peppers and onions (extra sauce on the side since I can make a meal out of bread and sauce).

Also made habanero jerk chili, which is surprisingly good. Chipotle chicken is in the slow cooker for quesadillas or pan fried tacos later on.

20231119_130808.jpg