PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
My usual blended Scotch is Whyte & Mackay but for a change I ordered 3 bottles of Johnnie Walker Red Label which I don't think I've had in many years and I'm so glad that I did.

Slightly peaty/smoky and perhaps less sweet, it's quite quite a welcome change from my usual.

View attachment 234512

Regards,

Jay.
I still remember when Johnny Walker and Chivas was the most desired whisky outside of Scotland. Still, they are smooth as hell. My favorite go to was Dewar's White Label.

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
I just popped a dram of Aberlour 60º alcohol proof, it's a bomb in your throat and then you fall like a soft duck feather, on your favorite couch. Too bad I can't light up a cigar, because of dental treatments.
That's too bad John but at least you were able to enjoy your tipple. I've had Aberlour 12y/o (not the 60%) and really enjoyed it.

Regards,

Jay.

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Having a Great Notion Puddletown Punch, 7.0% Tart Ale. Very tasty and doesn’t even taste like beer. Not keen on the artificial flavourings and added colouring, but it works. We were very excited to find Great Notion locally on Friday.

IMG_20230723_185557.jpg

IMG_20230723_185610.jpg

• Love
Reactions: JOHN72

jttnk

Lifer
Dec 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Just had an amazingly good cocktail, and I’m. not gin guy. The Bees Balcony in La Jolla, CA. Gin,and restaurant owners own honey and bee pollen. I guess they own an apiary on their farm. Fantastic cocktail.