PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Damn it. This heat and humidity, it's making beer run through my veins like strawberry-flavored cold medicine. Although I only drink non-alcoholic beer, I do drink it frequently. With alcohol only on weekends. I think I threw out the last bottles, but I'm drinking some Belgian brands. Here in Spain there is a lot of variety of Belgian and German beer, but not much of US beer.

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Damn it. This heat and humidity, it's making beer run through my veins like strawberry-flavored cold medicine. Although I only drink non-alcoholic beer, I do drink it frequently. With alcohol only on weekends. I think I threw out the last bottles, but I'm drinking some Belgian brands. Here in Spain there is a lot of variety of Belgian and German beer, but not much of US beer.
How about the availability of British Ales and stouts?

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
How about the availability of British Ales and stouts?
Maybe I had at home, I don't remember. I'll go to the big mall. It is possible that they are there. The first stouts I ever tasted, was in an English pub, one foggy night. With my father, I wasn't of age, but they let me drink a fantastic English real ale. I was maybe 14 or 15 years old.

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Probably my most purchased of their offerings. The ABV is perfect as I like to session. I wish they’d knock off all the 10% stuff lately.
Forever Ever goes down so easy. But, I’ve never minded their 10% IPAs—the dangerous thing is they rarely taste like it; that goes for their 16% stouts, too.

We barely bought any Other Half during the pandemic and must’ve missed nearly 100 new beers from them at the Brooklyn location. We’ve cut back on beer drinking quite a bit. I was just thrilled to find OH in Pennsylvania a few blocks away.

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
Currently enjoying some Jack Daniel's Rye. I had to take advantage of the Peterson leather hanging pipe rack, I picked up a sandblasted B42 System Standard and an Irish Harp 264 sandblast. I wish I could wallpaper my home with these great smelling pipe racks. This is one of my favorite virtual smoking lounges💨KIMG2499.JPG