PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I'm in the beginning stages of having all my teeth removed as well. 9 are coming out in one day this month, and eventually a partial will go in. They say I have an omega shaped mouth and caused all my troubles. Hopefully I'll get my dentures sooner than later.... Lol

Industrial chemical accident destroyed mine. I've had partials for a while now and am finally going through with a full upper and lower plate. Candy sales will go through the roof as soon as I finish my last appointment. CAD has now become my thing.?

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Industrial chemical accident destroyed mine. I've had partials for a while now and am finally going through with a full upper and lower plate. Candy sales will go through the roof as soon as I finish my last appointment. CAD has now become my thing.?
Atta boy!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
My wife sent me off with her own cash for Halloween candy, so I wouldn't be thrifty and I bought from her list including two heavy bags of Reeses made with standard milk chocolate. On a second trip, to Walgreens it was, she asked if I'd check for the annual offering of Reeses with dark chocolate, available at half price the day after Halloween. I picked up six of those, most of what they had. I try to moderate my sugar intake, use them as dessert in small quantities. I would probably opt for the tobacco, but since both items are indulgences, I would probably try to grab them both. Fortunately, we had a run of about 18 Halloween kids, mostly very young with very young parents, and this year all extremely mannerly. Really nice. But the weather changed so we ended up with too much candy anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.