PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
I'm not the biggest fan of peanut butter and chocolate. They just changed the recipe on Butterfingers away from being a chocolate covered Chick-o-stick, to being just another damned chocolate and peanut butter candy bar... like we needed another one of those.

That all said, I love a good Balkan, especially when the weather cools down. We finally had some 60F days here, which was sort of a cold snap for us. We aren't used to having to wear long-sleeves on Halloween here.

I love Chick-o-sticks. Good stuff.

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
There's a billion good types of candy out there, so I would go with one last bowl of a favored tobacco blend. However, if the limitations were broader, and for example I had to choose between one last bowl of a favored tobacco and the very last salted caramel chocolate (my favorite type of chocolate) to ever be made, I might go with the chocolate.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
The answer this (and all Sophie's Choice type questions) is:

Why-not-Zoidberg-7sre73.jpg

Reactions: kurtbob
Jan 8, 2013
The fact that you are talking about the last reese's on earth....do you know something? Are they going away?!?!?!?! DON'T LIE TO ME, TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW NOW!

I must go buy more now....

I'd never tell! I'd be stocking up like a madman and putting away as many bags as possible before anyone else found out! Which.... maybe I'm doing that and maybe I'm not rotf

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I'd never tell! I'd be stocking up like a madman and putting away as many bags as possible before anyone else found out! Which.... maybe I'm doing that and maybe I'm not rotf
I'm finally in the process of having my remaining teeth removed. It's been years since I've been able to go nuts with candy, and I've been stocking up since the process began. Around Christmas I should have them all gone and I'll be in a sugar coma. Pound bags of Reece's Cups, candy pumpkins, Jelly Bellies, and a few others are put up for the event. Have to wait until Christmas for Ruth Hunt' s cream candy and bourbon balls, but they're going into the fray as well. Mwa-ha-ha!!!

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
I'm finally in the process of having my remaining teeth removed. It's been years since I've been able to go nuts with candy, and I've been stocking up since the process began. Around Christmas I should have them all gone and I'll be in a sugar coma. Pound bags of Reece's Cups, candy pumpkins, Jelly Bellies, and a few others are put up for the event. Have to wait until Christmas for Ruth Hunt' s cream candy and bourbon balls, but they're going into the fray as well. Mwa-ha-ha!!!
Woodford Reserve markets some bourbon filled chocolate balls that make me want to do dirty things with chocolate.

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
Woodford Reserve markets some bourbon filled chocolate balls that make me want to do dirty things with chocolate.
Ruth Hunt's is a local establishment founded decades ago. Lady Bird Johnson visited quite often to get a chocolate covered, extremely rich, cream candy called Blue Monday. A little on the pricey side but some of the best candies I've ever eaten.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Ruth Aunt's is a local establishment founded decades ago. Lady Bird Johnson visited quite often to get a chocolate covered, extremely rich, cream candy called Blue Monday. A little on the pricey side but some of the best candies I've ever eaten.
Can it be ordered online?

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
Reactions: anthonyrosenthal74

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Yup!?

Hahaha! Was just perusing. Turns out they are the one’s that make the Woodford Reserve Bourbon Balls! Wallet = out. Thanks!

Reactions: Chasing Embers

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
I'm in the beginning stages of having all my teeth removed as well. 9 are coming out in one day this month, and eventually a partial will go in. They say I have an omega shaped mouth and caused all my troubles. Hopefully I'll get my dentures sooner than later.... Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.