Smoking while naked

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

deathmetal

Preferred Member
Jul 21, 2015
How many of you do this?
A member here on the forum suggested it to me, and I thought it was weird at first because I was concerned about ash burns, but now, I realize it's totally liberating.

shadowwolf

Oct 29, 2015
Interesting concept must give it a try while relaxing for the evening, but like you said beware of stray ash.

phil67

Preferred Member
Dec 14, 2013
I imagine taking out the garbage or washing the car while naked is liberating also, but I think I'll refrain from doing so and I'm quite confident that my neighbors will thank me also. However, if by chance you decide to do so, although I can't for the life of me understand why, and or any possible benefit from it, please do NOT post any pictures of it.

davet

Preferred Member
May 9, 2015
I was concerned about ash burns, but now, I realize it's totally liberating.
Now try welding naked, very liberating, or so I've heard.

smokinfireman

Aug 17, 2015
I have done it in the past. It's kinda like vaccuming naked. Close your blinds, lock the door, and good to go. Very relaxing. If Adam had possessed a good pipe in the garden he wouldn't have been tempted with that damn apple!

deathmetal

Preferred Member
Jul 21, 2015
The image that calls to mind is a tree of pipes and maybe tins of Irish Flake and Perfect Plug.
As I've said many times, regarding the myths of gods and God and heroes, I hope it's all true...
@echie: I learned that painful experience whilst making an omelette. The smartest part of me will never be the same.

cosmicfolklore

Preferred Member
Aug 9, 2013
I'm of the age where I don't look good naked anymore, but also don't give a flip. So...

Heck, I even smoke in the shower.

peckinpahhombre

Preferred Member
Dec 24, 2012
I have a Wizard pipe that I hand cut from a towering 2000 foot tree that I chopped down in the Hercynian Forest, after battling a pack of deadly orcs and a multitude of vicious ogres and being forced to fornicate with Hecate, the Greek goddess of witchcraft. The stem was hand made by a virgin princess on her inner thigh, using her razor sharp nipples as a cutting tool. I like to smoke that pipe while sitting naked on my castle rampart.

warren

Preferred Member
Sep 13, 2013
Are you ever rampant on the rampart? Should be quickly noticeable.

deathmetal

Preferred Member
Jul 21, 2015
Every time I get an erection, they have to call the Russians to confirm it's a false alarm and not a missile launch despite what the radar says.

anthonyrosenthal74

Preferred Member
Jan 8, 2013
I learned painfully when I was younger, that smoking and nakedness do not go well together. As with most cigarette smokers, as I was at the time, one of the first things you do when you wake up is light up a smoke... and then you go take a leak. I did just this one morning, and while enjoying my morning cigarette hanging from my lips, and enjoying my morning leak, I didn't think much about the cigarette as I yawned. Lit cigarettes, by the way can stick to the skin and I still have the scar. Nope, no pipe smoking in the nude for me. I'll pass.

dutch65

Feb 11, 2012
I have bowhunted deer with a primitive longbow nekkid, but didn't think to carry along a pipe. I suppose I had to many other things to think about, broadheads and all.

warren

Preferred Member
Sep 13, 2013
peck: Very understanding. When Smaug gotta fly, Smaug gotta fly. Do the ladies of the village stand by the moat and wave their hankies when Smaug soars majestically overhead.