PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
How many of you do this?
A member here on the forum suggested it to me, and I thought it was weird at first because I was concerned about ash burns, but now, I realize it's totally liberating.

shadowwolf

Lurker
Oct 29, 2015
Interesting concept must give it a try while relaxing for the evening, but like you said beware of stray ash.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
I imagine taking out the garbage or washing the car while naked is liberating also, but I think I'll refrain from doing so and I'm quite confident that my neighbors will thank me also. However, if by chance you decide to do so, although I can't for the life of me understand why, and or any possible benefit from it, please do NOT post any pictures of it.

smokinfireman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 17, 2015
I have done it in the past. It's kinda like vaccuming naked. Close your blinds, lock the door, and good to go. Very relaxing. If Adam had possessed a good pipe in the garden he wouldn't have been tempted with that damn apple!

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
The image that calls to mind is a tree of pipes and maybe tins of Irish Flake and Perfect Plug.
As I've said many times, regarding the myths of gods and God and heroes, I hope it's all true...
@echie: I learned that painful experience whilst making an omelette. The smartest part of me will never be the same.

Dec 24, 2012
I have a Wizard pipe that I hand cut from a towering 2000 foot tree that I chopped down in the Hercynian Forest, after battling a pack of deadly orcs and a multitude of vicious ogres and being forced to fornicate with Hecate, the Greek goddess of witchcraft. The stem was hand made by a virgin princess on her inner thigh, using her razor sharp nipples as a cutting tool. I like to smoke that pipe while sitting naked on my castle rampart.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Every time I get an erection, they have to call the Russians to confirm it's a false alarm and not a missile launch despite what the radar says.

Jan 8, 2013
I learned painfully when I was younger, that smoking and nakedness do not go well together. As with most cigarette smokers, as I was at the time, one of the first things you do when you wake up is light up a smoke... and then you go take a leak. I did just this one morning, and while enjoying my morning cigarette hanging from my lips, and enjoying my morning leak, I didn't think much about the cigarette as I yawned. Lit cigarettes, by the way can stick to the skin and I still have the scar. Nope, no pipe smoking in the nude for me. I'll pass.

dutch65

Might Stick Around
Feb 11, 2012
I have bowhunted deer with a primitive longbow nekkid, but didn't think to carry along a pipe. I suppose I had to many other things to think about, broadheads and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.