PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcsnaps

Lifer
Oct 18, 2010
Ask and you shall receive! I only wish my screen was 2 inches wider, I keep missing stuff in the right hand side. Thanks Bubba.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Need some help here. I want to get a better idea of my giftee's likes so how do I access his profile? I should be able to figure this out but I'm stumped as all I could get is his posting history, which was some help.

Thanks in advance.
John

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Find a post from your giftee, and click on their screen name. This will take you to the threads they've commented on, which I find helpful since, they drop little clues to stuff they like. You can also click on the Members link at the top of the page. Once there, you can type in the member's real name and access their other info (e.g. favorite blends, favorite pipes, etc...).
Hope this helps!
-Jason

greggors

Can't Leave
Oct 5, 2010
Mississauga ON Canada
If you want an easier way replace my user name with your giftee's user name. (in case they didn't use their real name in their profile)
http://pipesmagazine.com/members/greggors/profile

greggors

Can't Leave
Oct 5, 2010
Mississauga ON Canada
it just hit me since this is a "secret" santa do we not put a return address when mailing? would be obvious who sent it.
Edit: Sorry for double posting forgot to just edit previous post =S.

onizuka

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 28, 2010
I'll put a return address. Just in case of some mishap they can still send it back.

greggors

Can't Leave
Oct 5, 2010
Mississauga ON Canada
Agreed, nice thinking Duncan, mind if I use that moniker too? That way you can still use it and who ever reads the thread will still be less likely to figure out who is who.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I think we should all put a pseudonym on the return label. Makes for more fun.

Jack Skellington, Sandy Claws, Saint Nicholas, Kris Kringle, St. Johs, Dr. Grabow, etc.
I could go on and on.
-Jason

bubbadreier

Lifer
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
Well I came home today to find that UPS had tried to deliver today and I could not figure out what it was!! Then it hit me, it must be my secret Santa gift!!! I guess I need to get mine out this week, along with some things to Kevin and Cortez!

duncan

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 28, 2010
New Jersey
Well mine is on it's way to my target. When folks send or receive post it up here to keep a loose track of how things are going.

Status
Not open for further replies.