PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

excav8tor

Can't Leave
Aug 28, 2010
South Devon, England
Bump again.
I don't want to presume ANYTHING, but anyone outside the European Union (EU) sending tobacco to the UK is limited to 250grammes. Anything over that and it stays in Bond until the duty is paid. Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs can be likened to an organisation consiting of 70,000 people that have a mixture of Shylock and Dick Turpin all rolled into one.

duncan

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 28, 2010
New Jersey
NP Kammi, health comes first. Ok guys last chance tomorrow at midnight the names will be gathered and list made so if you want in PM me your name and address.
Wade

duncan

Jul 28, 2010
New Jersey
I just got my half of the list out this morning. Bubba has or will get his out soon. I suggest getting your gift out by the 1st of Dec to make up for the lovely postal sevice.
Wade

duncan

Jul 28, 2010
New Jersey
No delay, I said they would be out by the 15th. I had some time on my hands so I knocked it out early.

bubbadreier

Lifer
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
Are you guys looking in the right place? If you are, then I will send the mail through the home page mail agent.
screen-capture-1-1.png

surfmac211

Oct 28, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
HAHAHA I never even payed attention to that lol. I guess I have always just thought it was just notified through email and put in the notification section. I have 13 missed pm's lol. Sorry for the confusion!

Status
Not open for further replies.