PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

vosBghos

Lifer
May 7, 2022
Idaho
I was gifted a tin of their Red Flake I haven’t opened yet, will I hear harmonizing angels when I do crack it?
Pretty much, the first time I smoked it I was like "Well this is a blessing and a curse" as in when you have it and when you don't and they don't make it anymore. This one for me is one of the few exceptions to the whole "You ain't missing anything, don't chase unicorns" thing.

Reactions: ThermionicScott

DanWil84

Lifer
Mar 8, 2021
The Netherlands (Europe)
Pretty much, the first time I smoked it I was like "Well this is a blessing and a curse" as in when you have it and when you don't and they don't make it anymore. This one for me is one of the few exceptions to the whole "You ain't missing anything, don't chase unicorns" thing.
I felt the same. Been carefull with smoking my only tin down, took me 2 years. Marvelous smoke, could be because of the age, but suspect a fresh tin would be great also. Makes me wonder how good any other red VA is with the same age.

Reactions: vosBghos

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Primary reason I haven’t popped it…

Reactions: vosBghos