PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

skraps

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 9, 2015
For whomever was inquiring about Numbersix. I trade emails with him once in awhile. Admittedly, it's been a bit, but last check he was doing well. Lots of changes in life if I recall.
Seems to happen to most of us at one point or another.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
I remember the Roth blowout. That was incredible!
I don't know what he was thinking starting a discourse on the Affordable Care Act... that topic is plutonium.
@Dan & @Didi - when prompted to choose, I'd rather give you one thousand words. I don't need a file hosting site to do that.
-- Pat

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
or the guy that fell down & broke his cane.
Wow...yeah that guy. What a troll.
I miss photoman. He was nice to me early on and sent me some tobacco and tampers. I was so new and had nothing to share, but he was a stand up guy.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Having briarblues here was a great pleasure. His was one of those really rare balanced voices of sanity in this sometimes tempestuous sea of bouncing-off-the-wall hyperbolics. He just decided enough was enough. Numbersix is another who was a consistently solid participant whose life took him in a different direction. Flakeyjakey seems very happy where he has settled, and he was another hilarious wit whose wit has not been replicated here.
And then there was Pruss. Pruss was a ray of light at the end of a dark tunnel filled with terrors. Pruss always radiated an inner strength that was wondrous calm. Pruss was the guy you instantly knew you could count on to have your back in a bar fight. Pruss could brew a perfect cup of coffee. I do miss that guy. Maybe, someday, Pruss will return to this hallowed space and resume his place among the most rarefied and exalted legion of this learned and august society.

Reactions: monty55

toobfreak

Lifer
Dec 19, 2016
Damn! All of the demigods of Tobaccianna Stellare have all returned to Azgaard upon the Bifrost bridge, leaving only the miscreants and lowly crumbs of the netherworld left here to talk to.

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
Damn! All of the demigods of Tobaccianna Stellare have all returned to Azgaard upon the Bifrost bridge, leaving only the miscreants and lowly crumbs of the netherworld left here to talk to.
^^^^ Not quite, but almost:
http://sebpearce.com/bullshit/
:lol:

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Ah, Pruss, you're a man after my own heart. If you have a moment, do check out my glaringly photo-free thread on corncob Hungarians. :wink:
Just kidding, guys. I do plan on dragging my ass into the late 20th century at some point.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
And then there was Pruss
There was a man

Who came from north of here

He could raise his voice

And he could raise a beer

And when he left

The music stayed

And that's how legends are made

OK, the song is really about Stan Rogers, but

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
I do plan on dragging my ass into the late 20th century at some point.
Late 20th century is as far as I go (minus the digital photo stuff). The 21st is just a giant clusterf*ck.

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
I come and go and for whatever reason I always miss the drama. Focus shifts to other things in life, I come back, and some folks are always gone. Such is life I suppose.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
And then there was Pruss. Pruss was a ray of light at the end of a dark tunnel filled with terrors. Pruss always radiated an inner strength that was wondrous calm. Pruss was the guy you instantly knew you could count on to have your back in a bar fight. Pruss could brew a perfect cup of coffee. I do miss that guy. Maybe, someday, Pruss will return to this hallowed space and resume his place among the most rarefied and exalted legion of this learned and august society.
I think you're referring to brdavidson.
-- Pat

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
MLC. I missed the burnout so can't comment really. Although there's always two sides to a story, all I know is I'm sure we miss his posts more than he misses the garbage we come up with, most of the time.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
MLC. I missed the burnout so can't comment really. Although there's always two sides to a story, all I know is I'm sure we miss his posts more than he misses the garbage we come up with, most of the time.
Good call simong. (yawn) :puffy: ...

Status
Not open for further replies.