PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Briar Tuck

Lifer
Nov 29, 2022
Oregon coast
I wouldn’t say I like Austin better but I like Texas better than Oregon, even though Oregon is beautiful. Im getting old so I avoid the city as much as I can. I work remote and I’m way up north, almost Cedar Park and I just stay in my hood. Austin & Portland are similar in a lot of ways though, you are right.
I refer to Austin as the Portland of Texas. Having visited both cities numerous times over the years I can say that Portland is far worse. It's also no coincidence that both cities have the unofficial motto, "Keep [city name] weird".

Reactions: hawky454

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
Now you did it. Incoming pothead reperations.
Not worried. Potheads don't like me anyway because I was in the Coast Guard and participated in a number of drug busts/seizures.
Any lawyers out there? Sounds like you're ok in WA if you order by phone and it's shipped by FedEx or UPS?
FedEx or UPS is the "Transport" method they are banning.
is austin any better?

just kidding (mostly)
I'm from SE Texas originally and have family who still live there. They used to make trips to Austin and San Antonio but don't any longer. One nephew told me that Austin is so filled with California transplants that even the illegals government supported immigrants are moving to other cities.

Reactions: Briar Tuck