PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
Likes and Dislikes- Anything in an airtight tin that I can possibly age (I've been noticing that those 100g tins aren't airtight). At first I wasn't too into the aros. But some maple blends (Town Topic) changed my mind to that. So basically anything that my forum brother/sister would themselves enjoy would be good by me.
I especially enjoy the English and the Vapers tho.

groundsar

Might Stick Around
Nov 22, 2010
Eagle- PM sent re screen name for Bryan Johnson, thought I had included it.
Likes/dislikes- Haven't found anything I wouldn't smoke again though when it comes to Latakia, I prefer blends with some Lat but not overpowering. I didn't really enjoy Mississippi Mud but I am up for anything.
Happy Santa-ing everyone!

vdubguy18

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 25, 2012
Likes/dislikes - I am open to whatever is sent as I enjoying trying new things.

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
Because we didn't want to leave it open for a longtime. We gave everyone two weeks and we bumped the thread to the most recent threads every day. I'm sorry that you missed the deadline

austinxpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 25, 2012
Did the list get sent out yet? I checked my PM inbox as well as Gmail (the account where I sent my info from as of Nov. 2) and din't see anything. Hoping I didn't get lost in the shuffle... :crying:
EDIT:
Just re-read your post. Darn. Well, here I am? lol

macthenife

Lurker
Mar 24, 2011
Likes/dislikes- I'm open to whatever is sent. Here is your chance to share with another what you have enjoyed. Of course I have my favorites but I'm not going to tell you what to spend your money on. I just appreciate the gesture and am happy to be part of the good will of the season.

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
ok for the people that haven't got an email saying who your SS is, can you send your info again? I can't find the document I had saved for everyone's info that was divided up into two groups for the people that I had and the people that Eagle had.

Sorry

Gunnar

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
PM Sent. Guess I'll order some nice blends and mail it to myself.....grin. I light be able to work this angle and keep the wife thinking I have an awesome Secret Santa. :clap:
:puffpipe:

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
we have 25 people so Im opening up joining PM SS to ONE person I have PM'd the people that showed interest on this thread first but if they do not get back to me by midnight tomorrow, the first person to PM me will get the spot.

Cheers

Gunnar

Status
Not open for further replies.