PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2012
Email sent Gunnar. My preference is just about anything. The more unusual ones are always fun but I'm still getting an idea of what I like. I have tried some from each family of tobacco and the only one I just can't do is FVF as it just bit like hell no matter how I smoked it, how I cut it or what pipe it was in.

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
I think I have a good one for you garyovich if I draw your name.
My preference is anything in a tin......no aros tho.

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
actually, i will throw something out there...no aro's...tried and tried and tried and was always wet and hot. wanting something different.

johnnyxpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2011
Anything but Aeros, same experience as Hawk60ce on every aero I've tried besides Autumn Evening and Middleton's Apple.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
I like virginias and aros. Especially nut, carmel, or chocolate based tobaccos. Not big on latakia but I do like squadron leader and am interested in trying other similar light latakia blends. Of course pipes, tampers, etc.

frennchy11

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 28, 2011
I have been wanting to try some of the boswells blends and some of the C&D blends. I'm not too picky though Ill smoke just about anything.

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
I am still trying to figure out what all exactly I really like. What I do know is I do not like anything with Latakia in it. Just about anything else I am open too. I prefer aromatics.

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
For anybody undecided on a type of blend that they prefer, might I suggest a tin of each. I think the $25 limit should be enough to cover 2 or 3 tins, at least from smokingpipes.com which is the site that I usually use.

jpants

Lurker
Oct 23, 2012
Not a fan of aeros either. Think they burn to hot for me. Anything else goes since I am new to the pipe and there are so many things out that I haven't read or heard about yet! This will be a great xmas indeed!
@gunnar... if you need me to send my info again I will, I just didn't see my name on the list as of yet. Oh yeah and my location is south of Rochester ny.

gwynclan

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2012
I would like to try some of Boswell baccys, and anything off the wall. Not to intrested in main"main" stream. Just a thought :lol:

Cheers

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.