PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Hey jpants! Glad to see some one else from the 585 on the forum!
I don't have a preference, per se. I like many different types of blends and I really can't say that I hate anything.
I've steered clear of most burley-heavy blends because they always smell/taste like cigarettes, but I've been trying to see if there are any that don't. I've got some Butternut Burley and it's great, but that's where I stop. I've had PA and didn't like it.
That said just about anything is good. I love my VAPer's & VA's. I'm also quite smittem with Latakia blends particularly Balkans. Orientals are a new territory for me and I'd love to get into them more. I LOVE the McClelland Grand Orientals: Classic Samsun and I'd really like to try more from that line.
I'm also really digging H&H Fusilier's Ration.
So whoever gets my name really can't go wrong. Thanks!
-Jason

htmn246

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 11, 2010
I sent a PM 11-2 will resend if needed. I love mild arros like 1Q

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
Ok! Well I have been compiling all the emails and PM's will post the final list of people. Then ill be sending an email to the other mod and we will have a spread sheet that will match people up. Then you will receive a email from one of us that will tell you who. As of the 5th the time to enter is over. We will not be letting anyone else join. Thanks and ill be posting shortly!

Cheers!

Gunnar

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
If Iv missed anyone please let me know!

gnatjulio

captainprophesy

garyovich

gecko13

Joshwolftree

jpants

htmn246

Jsiddle

macthenife

those who have sent me emails are:

groundsar

austinxpipe

Lordnoble

Glenn Jackson

Captainsusie

Gwynclan

Frennchy11

galeon (Steve)

msandoval858

shaintiques

vdubguy18

Judcole

Johnnyxpipe

Tslex

keith929

Hawk60ce

jpants

Lurker
Oct 23, 2012
Hey guunner I looked back at my ss info and seem to have forgot my zip code. 14472... sorry about that hope it is no trouble.

When will we be receiving our recipients name with prefrences?

joshwolftree

Part of the Furniture Now
hhmmm we have 25... how do we handle the odd number?
you forgot to count gunnar himself :lol: then I suppose so did gunnar, also as from my understanding it is more of an each person is assigned a person, not paired off(IE: X sends to Y, Y sends to Z, Z sends to A on and on until W sends to X) the oddness of the number does not factor in :puffpipe:

vdubguy18

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 25, 2012
I was thinking the same thing. Was hoping I didn't miss the email/PM. Been steadily waiting to do a TAD order. LOL

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
Funny thing, I was just sending the list via email to the other mod copy pasting everyone's info and the power went out...dad flipped the power switch cause he heard a buzzing...

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
email sent list has been split up so Eagle doesnt see who hes with and I dont see who Im with, if its not even we/I will come up with something for whoever is the odd one out if there is one.

Ill be emailing people with their SS ASAP once the spreadsheet is whipped up and everyone is randomized

Status
Not open for further replies.