Number Nine, Number Nine, Number Nine...

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Search on Site

Recent Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavendish36

Jun 26, 2013
Thanks for the reminder, Lawrence. My mother was an English major in college and pounded spelling and grammar into my thick skull; I really appreciate the work that goes into making this forum a cut above the rest!

petes03

Preferred Member
Jun 23, 2013
Glad to see ya back around, Lawrence! Hope everything's going ok for you. As for Number Nine, I'll try to behave!

pstlpkr

Preferred Member
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Hey Love the briar,

Not to worry about spelling.

We're just trying to keep the Forums looking nice and inviting.
We ain't lookin' for perfeckshun perfexun. :D
Welcome aboard!

:puffy:

flyguy

Preferred Member
Nov 20, 2012
Lawrence has a rare talent: He can tell us we are illiterate morons without ruffling any feathers! :clap:

lovethebriar

Aug 12, 2013
Hot Hot Hot I can feel the heat from here L. Still wondering when I'm going to see that mild chow chow are mild pepper jelly mixtures.

mso489

Preferred Member
Feb 21, 2013
There is a wonderful American poet, e.e. cummings. who as part of his style stopped using capitalization

in his poems. He has a fabulous ear, and great music in his poems, and is a total romantic about love

and life. Therefore, many younger poets adopted his style of not using capitalization. For e.e. cummings,

this is a mark of his originality. For everyone else copying him, this is a big annoyance and pain in the

bondoon. It was only fresh and original that once.
P.S. I love it when people try to capture the actual subject and issue in the title of their posts. It's not easy,

but it is so helpful and satisfying when it's done.

brian64

Preferred Member
Jan 31, 2011
P.S. I love it when people try to capture the actual subject and issue in the title of their posts. It's not easy, but it is so helpful and satisfying when it's done.
Like this one:
Number Nine, Number Nine, Number Nine...

Status
Not open for further replies.