PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
"People quietly sneaking out a nasty smelling fart and not letting anyone knows how bad it's gonna stink."
Don't we all do that if we're honest?
And you clearly meant "perspicacious", no?
Nope, pervicacious it is (or rather was) you dunderhead.
Two more for the list...
Being threatened with court action over an unpaid £42 water bill to our (French owned I ask you!) water supplier.
Being put on hold forever on the telephone.
Regards,
Jay.

dochudson

Lifer
May 11, 2012
Drivers just sitting and continuing to text looking down and not moving when the traffic light turns green. Then giving everyone honking the finger!!

jefff

Lifer
May 28, 2015
Chicago
I have no peeves. Something either makes me very very angry...or I let it slide.
The older I get, the less I care about little things.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
someone who just walked into your house without ringing first, would likely leave the house in the permanently prone position!
YES,very yes!

White vinegar. White vinegar gets brains out of carpeting.
I like... :twisted:

jorchamp

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 21, 2016
Things that fall from their place all by themselves when you are in a rush to get something done.
Working on a computer problem just before it is time to get going.
Phone calls just as your trying to solve a problem.
Doing two things at once.

Mar 30, 2014
wv
Morons driving under the speed limit in the passing lane causing a bottle neck. That’s a real goat getter for me.
I have many more but this seems to be a constant.

Jan 8, 2013
Anyone from teen to grown man who walks around with their pants sagging down below their ass cheeks showing off their boxers because they think it makes them look tough. No you freaking idiots you don't look tough, you look like you're too ignorant or stupid to know how to dress yourself.
And thieves. Get a job, get off the meth, and you might be able to afford what you're stealing.
People who automatically start coughing and covering their nose at the first sight of someone smoking... even though they're upwind of you and the smoke is not only nowhere near them, but being blown further away.
People using their cell phones when they should be driving. Christmas Eve two years ago, friends of mine since my junior high years were stopped in traffic when some idiot paying attention to his phone instead of the road slammed into the back of their SUV at very high speed. My friends were hospitalized, one with a broken, back but survived. Their children in the back seat were killed instantly. Stay off your phones!

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
People trying to take wildlife shots with smart phones. Unless they get a bit to close to the critter and then I, hopefully, get the "money shot." Invariably the numbskulls just crowd the critter and force it to flee.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Finding a dead bug in my beer glass. (Worse still, swallowing said bug).
Free protein, man. Check out this radical experiment in social justice:
http://www.conbuggie.be/
Looks tasty!

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I get so much junk mail, that I have to keep a burn barrel to burn it all in once a month.
No recycling? If none, you could turn it into compost, so the politicians' BS could help plants grow....

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Sometimes, a compost heap benefits from ash... depends on the pH of your soil.
In the meantime, there are billions of human idiots that we could make into compost. We can start with the people who have to come to a full stop to make a left turn.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Men who wear caps or hats inside a restaurant, public building or, worse, church. More points deducted for having the cap on backwards. Looks cute on a ten year old, but over 15, c'mon!

Status
Not open for further replies.