PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I just quit using ebay and paypal for now. I do use Amazon frequently, though and always look for the free shipping option.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
That's what I was thinking! I just mentioned them on Facebook to a buddy who's been on the fence about moving to a pipe from nails.

ahpui

Might Stick Around
Jan 16, 2012
Just brought a Churchwarden through a reseller as the US site don't ship my country. Maybe a review once the pipe is in. Might take a month though..... From UK, I think.

majilton

Might Stick Around
Jan 18, 2012
Just ordered a brog today from amazon ive not smoked pearwood pipe before so ill be seeing how it smokes.Ive gone for the churchwarden with windcover on it mainly because i have none of these in my collection just got to see what tobacco i can get for it i just dont know.

dhintonca

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I just got my #21 today -- smoked one bowl -- quite nice! No pearwood flavour, just normal tobacco. The bowl smoked clean to the bottom with just a hint of gurgle in the middle (tapped the stem and it went away). It's got a Peterson-type well so it seems to stay quite dry. Good value, imo!
DallaswithMrBrog.jpg

mrbrog

Might Stick Around
Sep 5, 2011
Hey "dhintonca"

We love the photo ;-)

Thanks so much for commenting on our pipe, I hope you enjoy that for a long long time.

Huff and Puff

Mr. Brog

lifeon2

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 19, 2012
denver co
Mr Brog just bought a scoot 52 looking forward to it and always happy to help out with increasing business, gonna mention you to a couple of local tobacco shop owners I know see if they might be interested in carrying your stuff. With prices like this and the selection you offer it could get quite a few more folks into pipes.

dhintonca

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Hey "dhintonca"

We love the photo

Thanks so much for commenting on our pipe, I hope you enjoy that for a long long time.

Huff and Puff

Mr. Brog
Thank you -- it's received several compliments already, including from my wife (this is always a good thing! ).

majilton

Might Stick Around
Jan 18, 2012
hey mr brog my girlfriend got me a bilard brog pipe but i carnt see it on amazon i think its no 47 theres no photo i can see on here is a link from a photo of one http://tabak.md/catalog/--Mr-Brog-N-47-Bilard-G-9-p-17227.html

mrbrog

Might Stick Around
Sep 5, 2011
Hi All,

We have a great great auction on Ebay going on now.

3 Pipes, a Wooden Stand and a Wooden Tamper.

All pipe have natural bowl tops, which make them very unique.

Check it out:

mrbrog

Might Stick Around
Sep 5, 2011
Hey all.

One more day for this auction, it's still pretty low, so jump in an bid.

Huff and Puff!

Mr. Brog ;-)

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
I kind of like the look of that slender billiard, I guess. The natural rims on them are reminiscent of white walled tires, and that I do like.

Status
Not open for further replies.