PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lohengrin

Lifer
Jun 16, 2015
Well, this is not the moment for politics.Or maybe the better moment is when these things happen, unless people forget and don't meditate on anymore.

I don't want to judge anybody cause perhaps this is simply the sad price a nation accept for a choice.

Japan experienced atomic bomb, but accepted the risks of nuclear energy in order to reach industrial development and majority of Japaneses didn't quibble after Fukushima.
RIP the innocent victims.
My best wishes to the wounded innocent persons.

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
Hmm.
Thing is, some of us work in this space, so these events always spark discussions of TT&P. Certainly no disrespect is meant -- indeed, quite the opposite, as the goal is to understand and analyze, precisely because these matters are so grave.
I saw no injection of any politics, and I very surely meant none. But moderators gonna moderate and no complaint from me if they do.

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
As I say Cosmic, understood. I appreciate the work you do as a moderator. Thankless task mostly.

pipeman7

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 21, 2017
Does anyone else see the reason for these mass shootings is the trend follower mentality of our society

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
Orley, Happy for your people

Ashdigger, Sorry for your loss.

No politics involved here, just one sick SOB.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Ash, my condolences on your loss. Terrible event. I am doubly resolved to never leave the house again now.

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
I have a post which I had started under the general smoking section'so I'll repeat it here, my deepest condolences to Your Nation, various tragedies occuring all over the world- and seemingly on a regular basis,,

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
What keeps coming back to me is all of the years of life lost by so many, and lives changed, both by the injured and by the survivors of those lost and the caretakers of those injured. It is such an affront and insult to life and to us all, even if we skip the diatribe about the cowardice and evil of these acts (and it wasn't just one, it was a long continuum). Cruelty and meaninglessness. It wears the spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.