Jim's Sutliff Crumble Cake No.6 Phantom Privateer Review.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
I screwed the pooch and placed an order last Friday, completely forgetting about this release.

It sounds like everything I want in a tobacco, how “limited” do y’all think this blend will be?

Reactions: anotherbob

Egg Shen

Lifer
Nov 26, 2021
Pennsylvania
Wierd branding on these 2 latest sutliff releases. It is odd to me they broke the artwork pattern in the crumble cake series. I would expect consistency.

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
Wierd branding on these 2 latest sutliff releases. It is odd to me they broke the artwork pattern in the crumble cake series. I would expect consistency.
We challenged them to try something new on our podcast and Jeremy accepted the challenge and asked my friend to do the art. Jeremy's brother did the art for Birds of a Feather and for Pipe Force. They are trying new ideas.

Dec 11, 2021
Fort Collins, CO
Welcome to pipe tobacco, probably trying to reach a broader audience. I do like the crumble flake cut though. It reminds me of WCC Slices in that respect. Six big flakes to my first tin so an average of three smokes per tin for me.

View attachment 232002
I don’t think I’ve ever noticed you go for a special or limited release. Gotta be the pirate theme! I passed, but now I kinda want a tin. Enjoy!

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I don’t think I’ve ever noticed you go for a special or limited release. Gotta be the pirate theme! I passed, but now I kinda want a tin. Enjoy!
I sometimes get Saint Espresso and Scarecrow and I loaded up on Christmas Cheer every year back in the day. The ghostly pirate theme did have a hand in it, just look at my avatar and banner but it dropping when a sale was on was icing on the cake. I happened to have the perfect pipe for it as well.

Remini20220427133600868.jpg

003-442-0079.4661.png