PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
General Discussion – Talk about the weather, movies, TV, books, magazines and your favorite color (read: most anything)
Key word here is "most".
Lately, some members seem intent on steering some innocent discussions into a political realm. And that's what ends the fun and gets threads shut down.
Please think before you post and if someone is spoiling for a fight, it's one they can't win.
There are about a million other places to have knock-down drag out political discussions, this place isn't one of them.
In fact there is a forum dedicated to just such topics, created by members booted from here a few years ago.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Soup is proof of the existence of alchemy. The right soup is pure magic.
The color Ochre. For whatever reason we are doing colors.
If you are going to leave, folks, just do it. Announcing your imminent demise gets exceedingly tiresome, exceedingly quickly.
Agreed.
In fact there is a forum dedicated to just such topics, created by members booted from here a few years ago.

No, that one croaked under it's own weight a few months ago .
Dang it. I missed my chance to wade into politics and piping!

theloniousmonkfish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2017
"For whatever reason we are doing colors."
Favoritism? Seems childish, consider the potential for experience being lost. People decide they fit with something, some stick with it forever though. I'll know what my favorite anything was on my death bed.
This might be a question for management but would cats, sex and nazi's go in general discussion or food and drink?

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Smoking a tanblast Bruce Weaver tonight with a bowl of Russ' new Acadian VaPer. Nice pipe and nice tobacco. Life is good.
In the morning on my way to the work, I smoked some Esoterica Tobacciana And So To Bed in a straight rusticated Nording billiard, still lingers my tongue. Life is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.