Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

toobfreak

Lifer
Dec 19, 2016
Food & Drink - Restaurants and at Home - Recipes Too – Share your experiences with food, drinks, wine, recipes, restaurants, etc.
General Discussion – Talk about the weather, movies, TV, books, magazines and your favorite color (read: most anything)
Maybe I've missed something here?

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
toobfreak, not quite sure where you're headed here. That the topics are too general? I'm not sure what you've missed.

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
I know what he's talking about.

I'm clueless. Are there hand signals I'm not seeing? Geez, I miss all the fun these days. :|

edit: Oh. Yeah. There is that. Oops. :roll:

toobfreak

Lifer
Dec 19, 2016
You get my point Duane? Good. I'm glad someone does. Not hard to divulge really. I'm not getting paid to spend my time here yet I invest a lot of it. Don't really care to talk much about pipes--- I have my pipes, you have yours, let's smoke them, I'll leave the details up to those looking for the rare collector ones (often of GREAT BEAUTY).
Love to talk about tobacco though, I mean, that is what it really comes down to, right? Without tobacco, we can all stick our pipes up our asses. The rest is just good clean fun and camaraderie between friends here. I get a real kick hearing about Frank's chipmunk! But the way some threads are treated, the heavy interpretation and intent read into them sometimes that is just not there--- I just don't get where it is coming from. I don't know anyone here who has BAD intent. We are all really good people.
The day this place stops being FUN, half the people are going to leave, because information is pretty much free on the internet, no one needs to take grief over it.
But it is bad enough that Nate just upped and left. Just like that. Maybe I've been spending too much time here as well for my own good. Time for some space. See y'all later. I need a few days away. Wow.
Oh ya. Here is one final avatar for Paul. Kinda prophetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.