PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

clanobucklin

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 19, 2010
Magic #13 in a GBD Meerschaum lined from EBAY. The pipe is a success story in intself - when I got it - it looked like someone had used it for assisting in Farm Animal Husbandry. "Hee Haw" anbody? I am pickin...Ahm a cryin...However after a few treatments of salt and Everclear - I was back in business.
Magic #13 by Pipeworks & Wilke - Wonderful complex smoke - lots of latakia and a fermented vanilla like essence. Cool, spicey - Very yummy indeed. Oops gotta run - it's Milkin' time!

dunendain

Jul 22, 2009
Nice to have you back Wes. I am smoking Peter Stokkebye Luxury Twist Flake. Very sweet flake.

ghost45

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 16, 2010
Escudo Navy Deluxe HOLY SHIT that stuff was amazing. I wanted to eat the smoke.

dunendain

Jul 22, 2009
I popped a tin of Ashton Black Parrot, with Hollande 1620 lager and Evan Williams shots on the side.

jcosmoasp

Might Stick Around
Jan 12, 2010
Sacramento, CA
Balkan Sasieni in the Ben Wade Freehand #100, Club Blend in the Missouri Meerschaum Freehand, and just finished Orlik Golden Sliced in the Savinelli Baronet Bruyere lovat. Enjoyed some Knob Creek and PBR back with the lot.

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
Escudo in a Nording silver band billard straight stem with good fresh ground coffee with real cream thats right real cream . Iam up early and where is the paper boy when you need him .

dunendain

Jul 22, 2009
Peter Stokkebye Luxury Twist Flake. A blend of aged Virginia and black Cavendish. No topping, but it is very sweet. A great blend for someone who smokes aromatics, and would like to try a Virginia blend.

clanobucklin

Jan 19, 2010
P&W Gramercy Park - in a scalloped topped -Full Bent pipe - ala Amphora.
Gramercy Park - delicious aromatic - pure fruitcake flavors, complex, not overly sweet a perfect beginning of the day smoke. I often smoke this when I get home to unwind - before I move onto fuller English blends.

Status
Not open for further replies.