PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
Come on Hobie we are not talking Etta James, Al Green, or Marvin Gay but If that suits ya better then... Let's get it on!
http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=Ev2yO-OHc58

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I put that vid up because it was definitely not a romantic somg. Playing that around any woman may get a shoe thrown at your head! :rofl:

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
No worries guys and gals, the vids are a nice touch, Wife and I enjoyed them huge. BTW, tonights dinner was Oven Broiled steak, boiled and mashed carrots and turnips mixed, mashed potatoes, dill pickles, home made Brown Bread and Orange punch

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I only occasionally cook. But, when I do, it will be something my wife has never dreamed of preparing, like curry, turkey with jamaican jerk seasoning etc. Like Cindi said, any meal she does not prepare is great. The kids do not enjoy what I prepare. Maybe the daughter and I will break out the heart shaped waffle maker tonight.
Winton

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I did steak and asparagus on the grill with garlic bread, baked potato and of course, wine. For dessert I make s'mores on the grill fire. Some were dark chocolate and some were chocolate and peanut butter. Also when she came home there were 2 dozen roses, candy from Europe and .......the house was clean! None of it really cost a lot, but it made her feel appreciated all day.
She gave me $100 toward my new guitar. I'll call it a good day for all!

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
After a long and hard work day the wife and I celebrated with turf and surf . yep you quessed it Mickyyayas :lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2rEqLtpl8g

Status
Not open for further replies.