PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

philip

Lifer
Oct 13, 2011
Puget Sound
That's a good looking meal. If you are interested, i can get you a good recipe for a peanut butter sandwich. That way you won't have to mess around with boiling water. That's where i draw the line with meal preparation.

Jul 15, 2011
The only thing that would have sweetened the deal more would have been a side of spam, and maybe a dash of green bean casserole :mrgreen:

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
DID SOME ONE SAY SPAM! My mother in law was born in Hawaii so we have a lot of island food influence in our house. My wife freaking loves spam. I saw this cute Masubi recipe for Valentines Day. I need to go get the heart cookie cutters and some nori to put it together for her. She requested cheese fondu for dinner that night but I think this will be a good starter.
http://www.honolulupulse.com/food-drink/food-la-la-show-your-love-with-a-spam-musubi

deyro

Might Stick Around
Feb 11, 2011
May have to try the peanuts in pepsi thing. In the past my policy has always been to keep my nuts out of anything with so much acid.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Fried dogs in a pan. Yum. If you do fried baloney, get the garlic baloney, have it cut thick and have it on toasted bread with mayo, hot mustard and tomatoes! That's good comfort food, right there! You cam also make it into an open-faced sandwich and put some bacon and an over-easy egg on top and eat it with a fork and knife all fancy like.

aussielass

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 18, 2011
Narrows eyes and hisses @ Baron ... that song is so wrong, on just so many levels :)
Pfft, you guys think y'all hold the power, when reality is, the world is full of Adele's, and thankfully they're breeding up the superior sex quicker 'an y'all can gather yer wee wits, mwahahaha.

aussielass

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 18, 2011
OMG Guys take a different approach, get some class and score ... They only do one better than this, but I dare not put it up, it's a tad risque ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P30Efndzm4

Status
Not open for further replies.