PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

FLDRD

Lifer
Oct 13, 2021
Arkansas
I'm currently working my way through a couple hundred new-to-me blends in my tasting adventure, so I've not paused and stuck on one blend in that manner.

However, one blend that did sit well with me for a couple of tins, and that I added to the cellar, was: Mac Baren Mixture Scottish. At that time, I found that each time I tried it, it gave both familiar and unique experiences - with something like 40 different leaf varieties.

At this particular time I'm more likely to enjoy back to back bowls of Kendal Kentucky, which many think is a powerhouse, but to me is good simple comfort. But that will change, it always does for me.

Yours likely will too, just try all that sound good. In the end, most of them are.

Reactions: Scottmi

BCF

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 23, 2022
Pennsylvania
Never without Granger. I try a lot of blends, and God knows I have enough open jars, but Granger is a constant.

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
Yeah, I wanted to like it but didn’t. I’ll try again sometime.
I had this impression of SWR at first too. I put the jar away for a while. Fast forward about a year and I decided to try it again, but this time in a large bent Brigham. Something clicked and now it is a regular smoke for me.

elvishrunes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 19, 2017
You’re gonna have to find out for yourself…. I’m sure all good suggestions, but may or may not resonate. I’m 15 yrs in and just starting to dial in what I like.

Merton

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 8, 2020
Boston, Massachusetts
My comfort tobaccos are: Wessex Fragrant Virginia (hard to find but the apple cider blend(, C&D Opening Night, Pease Statford, Sutliff Hogsheaad. and Dan Devil's Holiday 'Whenever I need to relax and detsress I reach for one of tham

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Dont know where you live because people dont seem to know how to put their country in their profle. Its hard to make suggestions.
I've asked hundreds to put their location in the profile, and most have, including the OP.

Here's How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.