PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonslayer

Lifer
Dec 28, 2012
Pittsburgh
Welcome back my friend, you've ben missed. It's been the same old same old. Glad to hear of the progress, I know how hard it can be. Fired up a bowl of Stonehaven for your return :puffy:
Craig

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Hey pal,
So happy to hear that you are on the mend and are able to participate here again. I don't usually like to speak for other people, but you were truly missed.
Cheers,
Dan

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome back and the kind words, it really means a lot to me. I really missed everyone and it felt weird not hanging out with all of you. Today is also the first day I am smoking my pipes again in a long while and boy does it taste good.

vespertillio

Can't Leave
Jul 9, 2012
Welcome back good sir. Glad to hear you are on the mend. I don't post much but have read and taken to hear many of the words of wisdom you and others here have posted. Hopefully things only get better for you.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I'm very glad to see you're doing better and mending. Hope you get better and better, Harris. It's more fun when you're around.

irish

Lifer
Aug 12, 2011
Texas
Welcome back Harris. Glad to hear your doing better sir. I hope it just gets better and better for you. Glad your able to smoke a bowl today! As far as what have you missed.. well while you were gone Kevin made me the new Rad Davis PM representative and eveyone voted to send me at least one Rad Davis pipe apiece... I didn't want to bug you while you felt bad but since you are back well... my address is :nana:

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Welcome back Harris. The topics were fairly boring during your leave. Glad that you are back. I know Peck will be glad you are back. I think he will be back from vacation on Wednesday this week.
I hope all goes well for your continued recovery.
Doug

Dec 24, 2012
Glad to have you back, Harriet. I saw on 60 Minutes that sex change operations can be very difficult, but I hope you can at least feel more comfortable with yourself now. I am sure the boobs look great and you are now getting used to sitting down to piss. Congrats.

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
Been wondering how you were doing ... good to learn that you've improved and are up to rejoining us ... it's been a bit quiet around here, with the exception of the Most Overrated Pipe In The Known Universe thread that Ms StrayCat favored us with which has proven to be 1100+ posts worth of solid if unenlightening entertainment ...
Here's hoping you continue your recovery and are at full speed soon ...

Status
Not open for further replies.