PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbbaldwin

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 1, 2012
Excellent - glad to see this!
(Also glad to see the same ol' Peck. Back to normal...)

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Glad to have you back, Harriet. I saw on 60 Minutes that sex change operations can be very difficult, but I hope you can at least feel more comfortable with yourself now. I am sure the boobs look great and you are now getting used to sitting down to piss. Congrats.
Now we're talking!
Let the fun begin.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Yes Harris, Peck has been pouting around here like a dog without a master while you were gone. Kinda sad actually. I almost wanted to give him a treat and scratch his ears......almost!

pipebow88

Can't Leave
Jun 12, 2013
Welcome back Harris! I am so glad that the banter between you and Peck can resume, damn it has been missed. Glad that you are doing better, and able to join us again. I can only imagine that you are glad to be enjoying pipes again as well.

B

4dotsasieni

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2013
Hey, Harris, a warm welcome back to your online home. I know what you've been going through; been battling some health issues and the maybe even worse meds used to treat them, so it's great to have you back. :) :worship:

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Hi Harris,
Glad to hear that you're on the mend! Welcome back! You have been sorely missed.
The situation has become so desperate here that members have been driven to sharing info about their underwear buying habits.

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
Welcome back, Harris! Seems you have recovered quite well. Been missing reading your jousting matches with Peck. You guys need to catch up.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Welcome back Harris! It's my understanding that a certain Barrister(ahem), ran off with a goat while you were gone(not that there's anything wrong with that)...

troutface

Lifer
Oct 26, 2012
Colorado
Great to see you again Harris. For the record, I kept my dignity and refused to be dragged into the underwear discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.