PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
When you emailed me earlier it the the best news. I was giddy with laughter but was knee deep in work. Welcome back buddy!

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
Welcome back, Harris, all of us missed you. Glad to see your wit is unchanged. There's a certain thread that you really need to check out, but I'm not permitted to tell you what it is. :)

rmason

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 27, 2013
Wow Harris you got quite the welcome, also welcome back, and like stated before we have all missed you.

~Ron

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Glad to hear you’re feeling better and puffing away again...may that continue.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Harris - One thing that happened is Rad had a health episode, But he too is better now and back at carving. A bunch of us at the Newark Show were wondering how you were doing. Now we can rest easy. Party ON!
hp

les

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
Loosing you was loosing a good friend, I am glad your back along with your wealth of knowledge. I knew a woman with MS who called herself "The Queen of Pain," you may be perhaps the King!

docrx

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 9, 2011
Welcome back Harris...the only interesting posts you missed were "What happened to Harris?" :rofl:

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Thank you all, it really makes my day reading all these replies. It really feels great to be back with all of you, yes even the goat fckr Peck.
Zack, ribs on Saturday, looking forward to it, mostly I am looking forward to seeing your beautiful wife Greta, you I could care less about.
Eric, King of Pain is about right, thank the stars for good Opiates. lol

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
Welcome back Harris...the only interesting posts you missed were "What happened to Harris?" :rofl:
Might want to peruse a post Starcat started but did not finish, something about an over-rated pipe seller, or along those lines... Just look for a post with over a thousand replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.