PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jbfrady

Can't Leave
Jul 27, 2023
South Carolina
This is nearing the end, so I'll try to keep it close...
-1 Flake -P/D
-1 Dark Bird's Eye

Living:
1989 - Erik Stokkebye - 4
Flake - Peterson (Dunhill) - 5
Dark Bird's Eye - GH - 6

Deceased
:
Grape - Captain Black
Match 20 - Sutliff
Hogshead - Seattle Pipe Club
Royal - Captain Black
Royal Yacht - Peterson
Exclusive - C&D
Stratfordshire - C&D
Mixture #79 - Sutliff
Aged Burley Flake - Solani
From Beyond - C&D
Pegasus - C&D
Holly's Non Plus Ultra - Dan
Dorchester - Esoterica
No. 69 - Peter Henrichs
Maple Shadows - Sutliff
American Cut Plug - Watch City
Squadron Leader - SG
Luxury Navy Flake - Peter Stokkebye
Lancer Slices - F&K
Wintertime Flake - SG
Black - Sillem's
Skiff Mixture - SG
Red Virginia - Robert McConnell
Oriental Silk - C&D
Ennerdale - GH
Golden Sliced - Orlik
Bob's Chocolate Flake - GH
Dockworker - HU
Anomalous - Sutliff
Full Virginia Flake - SG
Brown Twist #4 - SG
Rich Dark Honeydew - GH
Rouxgaroux - WCC

Rouxgaroux is throux. Brown Twist and Rich Dark Honeydoux are toux. @Servant King and the douxds in his croux trouxly fought to see Rouxgaroux throux, but @woodsroad gave the devil his doux. Sad, but troux.

When the iconic English novelist Charles Dickens made his voyage to America, he was displeased and distraught at what he beheld. He was very much pleased by the sitting president John Tyler - indeed, Dickens was the only person I've ever read about who actually admired that smug bastard.

What Dickens hated about Americans was their tendency to chew tobacco. Dickens smoked cigars, as he imagined that all truly manly men did. All the spittle and lugies splashed and splattered on the floors of barges and buildings alike repulsed his wealthy sensibilities and it was all he could do not to explode in outbursts of criticisms.

Americans. Were. Nasty.

What he didn't understand was... these peasants were nom nom nomming away at Brown Twist #4. It wasn't their fault that the leaves were so chewable. Rich Dark Honeydew, though? I can't imagine that anybody noteworthy ever toked on that one. Gerald Ford, perhaps?

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Rouxgaroux is throux. Brown Twist and Rich Dark Honeydoux are toux. @Servant King and the douxds in his croux trouxly fought to see Rouxgaroux throux, but @woodsroad gave the devil his doux. Sad, but troux.
Just polished off a Moscow Mule on an empty stomach. Can someone please translate the above for me, preferably into either English or Yiddish? There's 2 oz. of PSLNF in it for youx if youx doux! 😁