Are There Other Sites Like Boswells That Have Lots Of Sweet Blends?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

okiescout

Lifer
Jan 27, 2013
marine33
Look at these guys, http://www.milantobacco.com/ under their house blends. You didn't mention tongue bite, which was a problem for me when I got back into pipe smoking. It took me awhile to find aromatics that didn't torch my tongue. Everybody is different but I like Poochie's Blend and Butterberry from Milan. Boswell's has great aro's too, as you said. I like their house blend Pennsylvania Dutch Treat. I wouldn't say I have ever had an aro that actually tasted as sweet as the name implies. I guess it depends on what you are going for. Have you tried Boswell English blends? For an aro smoker, I liked Countryside. You will hear good and bad about any brand if you hear enough opinions. :O)

marine33

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 11, 2014
Thank you Okiescout I will check them out. Knock on wood I haven't had no tounge bite!!

hawke

Lifer
Feb 1, 2014
Augusta, Ga
I'd smoke dog crap if it tasted like berry cobbler!!

I agree, but want to wait until reviews come in. Hahaha

Would someone care to start sampling the blends, er... I mean breeds of dog crap and get back to us on which tastes best?
Hehehe Couldnt resist.
smiley-whacky007.gif

okiescout

Lifer
Jan 27, 2013
I'd smoke dog crap if it tasted like berry cobbler!
Not sure, but I think you guys are going to encounter a horrific ghosting problem> ;O)

J. Mayo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 18, 2012
Texas
+1 on Tewksbury and Co.'s "Hobbits Weed"
Still probably my favorite aromatic. I've had several friends get into pipe smoking simply bc of how delicious that blend smells when I have it lit up while they're around.

Status
Not open for further replies.