PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Rex_D

Lurker
Aug 6, 2023
Aug 10 2023.

Today I received a package from Canada Post.

It was my (returned) order from 4noggins from July.

8oz 1Q, 8oz PS31, 4 oz PS Proper English

This shipment was returned to 4noggins and they did not respond to my emails or messages.

After a month I filed a chargeback.

I called mastercard today and cancelled the chargeback.

I will call 4noggins and leave a message stating all is good. They reshipped my order at no additional cost.

VERY happy to have received over a pound of tobacco DUTY FREE!! This order was not intercepted by CBSA
No taxes!!

This order would have cost me approx $500 Canadian dollars if purchased here in Canada.

Made my day as I was down to a couple of pinches of (Borkum Riff) tobacco.

Screenshot_2.png

IMG_20230810_132121.jpg

Last edited:

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
Aug 10 2023.

Today I received a package from Canada Post.

It was my (returned) order from 4noggins from July.

8oz 1Q, 8oz PS31, 4 oz PS Proper English

This shipment was returned to 4noggins and they did not respond to my emails or messages.

After a month I filed a chargeback.

I called mastercard today and cancelled the chargeback.

I will call 4noggins and leave a message stating all is good. They reshipped my order at no additional cost.

VERY happy to have received over a pound of tobacco DUTY FREE!! This order was not intercepted by CBSA
No taxes!!

This order would have cost me approx $500 Canadian dollars if purchased here in Canada.

Made my day as I was down to a couple of pinches of (Borkum Riff) tobacco.

View attachment 239139

View attachment 239140
Great that you didn't get any taxes. But if your Canadian prices are accurate, even a couple hundred dollars in taxes would still be a good deal.

peteguy

Lifer
Jan 19, 2012
I've been meaning to pay a visit there. It's about 25 30 mins from me. If they allow visitors. Never been to 4noggins but been to Bethany town and it is nice out there.
Nice, you should take some pictures of the employees so that we all know they exist. This thread topic is an every other month event for them. I like how they ship everywhere for people but my goodness, get it together over there 4Noggins. We would be happy if you all used one noggin over there....rimshot.

Rex_D

Lurker
Aug 6, 2023
Great that you didn't get any taxes. But if your Canadian prices are accurate, even a couple hundred dollars in taxes would still be a good deal.
Yes. I don't mind paying the taxes when its fair, but its extremely arbitrary how tobacco is assessed by Canada customs agents. The assessments are usually obscene amounts. They incentivize tax evasion with their outrageous amounts.

If I had to rely exclusively on tobacco bought at local B&M's I'd probably smoke very little.

Reactions: AroEnglish

BriarsAndBottles

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 4, 2022
Hercules, California
So I’m not the only one who has experienced the feeling of hopelessness about getting my order from 4noggins. Ordered from them recently and can’t seem to get a confirmation of the order or tracking updates.
It always comes. But good luck ever getting a hold of someone on the phone or via email. Place is run by trolls I’m convinced.