PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

stearmandriver

Might Stick Around
Mar 13, 2018
Thanks. I decided to order from 4noggins, because cup o joes shipping to Europe only with DHL and the shipping cost is.... 120$😫.

4noggins shipping with USPS.
I recently ordered a pipe from Davorin in Croatia, and was dreading shipping costs to the states. USPS, 18 euro. I don't even know who USPS contracts with there, I would have guessed DHL. Maybe not, given your experience! I thought that was amazingly cheap though.

Reactions: john19

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
There have been several threads about them in the last year or so. Most lament the decline in customer experience when the previous owner sold out. I've used them a few times -- it worked out okay. I prefer others like Tobacco Pipes, Smoking Pipes for the service. Using Paypal will provide some buyer protection should the transaction go sideways. Best of luck.
when the competition is great you can't really afford to be o.k..

john19

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 27, 2021
Greece
Please let us know how things worked out with 4Noggins.
Ok. Everything went well. Once the payment was completed, the next day they shipped it. It arrived here in Europe much faster than I expected (around 10 days). There was no problem with the order and the products.

After a month i made another order. Everything went well again. And it arrived even faster (7 days). Only problem here, the H&H Blackhouse tin it was not sealed. They had opened it.

Everything went well with customs too.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Ok. Everything went well. Once the payment was completed, the next day they shipped it. It arrived here in Europe much faster than I expected (around 10 days). There was no problem with the order and the products.

After a month i made another order. Everything went well again. And it arrived even faster (7 days). Only problem here, the H&H Blackhouse tin it was not sealed. They had opened it.

Everything went well with customs too.
Who opened the tin?

mike wheelock

Lurker
Mar 13, 2022
eastern washington
have nothing but good to say about 4noggins. have been using them for about 1 year with no issues. seem to have decent supply of brands that i like or wish to try. they have always notified me when order is shipping and provide usps tracking number and when it is out for delivery....and they ship to washington state ( i didnt say that did i).

Rex_D

Lurker
Aug 6, 2023
I've heard a lot of bad comments, that they don't respond to any emails, and that many people don't know what's going on with their order. That's what scares me, because i am from Europe.
This has been my experience. I've been ordering from 4noggins for 2 years, never had an issue until July 2023.
They have not responded to any of my emails or voice messages. Their site says business hours are 9-5 weekdays but they never answer the phone.

I can't recommend them at this time and will not order from them again.

Ebarber

Can't Leave
Mar 11, 2020
Newark, Ohio
This has been my experience. I've been ordering from 4noggins for 2 years, never had an issue until July 2023.
They have not responded to any of my emails or voice messages. Their site says business hours are 9-5 weekdays but they never answer the phone.

Everything is fine with their shipping until it's not. I ordered from them for a long time without a hitch. My last order they shorted me a pound of Mac Baren navy flake on my order. I could never get them to respond via email or by leaving multiple voice mails. Good luck getting a response from anyone if your order isn't right. I'll never order from them again and I'll continue to tell everyone about my negative experience with them.

john19

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 27, 2021
Greece

From Europe, i can recommend them, for their discreet packages, and because they ship everywhere. I have a good experience with them (i am from South-East Europe). But i know for email and call phone problems. Surely many customers will be disappointed too.