PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

john19

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 27, 2021
Greece
Hi guys. I am from Greece (Europe), and I'm thinking of ordering some pipe tobaccos from the US. I'm thinking 4noggins. I would like to know your opinion about them. I heard good things years ago. What happens now (packages, shipping, customer service etc)? Are there people here from Europe who order from them (and if there is a member from Greece)? Also, do you know of any other similar sites that ship all over Europe without a problem? I have also seen cup o joes. I am waiting your opinion.

john19

Nov 27, 2021
Greece
I ordered from them Christmas Eve of last year (2022) and they were fine and dandy. Package arrived following week.
Sorry, I can’t help on international service.
Thanks. Do you know if they have PayPal for payment? They informed you during the order (email etc)?

john19

Nov 27, 2021
Greece
I would also recommend them. Been a good experience every time I’ve ordered.
I've heard a lot of bad comments, that they don't respond to any emails, and that many people don't know what's going on with their order. That's what scares me, because i am from Europe.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
I've heard a lot of bad comments, that they don't respond to any emails, and that many people don't know what's going on with their order. That's what scares me, because i am from Europe.
I generally don't, but last time I did I had the order delivered in 8 days here in the U.S. In a very few transactions over a couple of years I've had a couple of shipping delays, but emails were responded to and never failed to fulfill orders. Nothing exotic, lol, that stuff is too much $$$, but in general, no issues. You will find other experiences on here that are vociferously negative, so always buyer beware. I'd rely on experiences from folks overseas in this case, if enough are posted or you can search them, to form an opinion.

john19

Nov 27, 2021
Greece
I generally don't, but last time I did I had the order delivered in 8 days here in the U.S. In a very few transactions over a couple of years I've had a couple of shipping delays, but emails were responded to and never failed to fulfill orders. Nothing exotic, lol, that stuff is too much $$$, but in general, no issues. You will find other experiences on here that are vociferously negative, so always buyer beware. I'd rely on experiences from folks overseas in this case, if enough are posted or you can search them, to form an opinion.
Thanks!

captpat

Lifer
Dec 16, 2014
North Carolina
There have been several threads about them in the last year or so. Most lament the decline in customer experience when the previous owner sold out. I've used them a few times -- it worked out okay. I prefer others like Tobacco Pipes, Smoking Pipes for the service. Using Paypal will provide some buyer protection should the transaction go sideways. Best of luck.

john19

Nov 27, 2021
Greece
There have been several threads about them in the last year or so. Most lament the decline in customer experience when the previous owner sold out. I've used them a few times -- it worked out okay. I prefer others like Tobacco Pipes, Smoking Pipes for the service. Using Paypal will provide some buyer protection should the transaction go sideways. Best of luck.
Thanks.