*** What Are You Smoking? *** (October, 2019)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

12 Fresh IMP Meerschaum Pipes
18 Fresh Ropp Pipes
New Accessories
2 Fresh Il Duca Pipes
18 Fresh Brebbia Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2012 Hamborger Veermaster in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Going to work and listen to the rest of the game, which is now 12-2 Nats.

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
GH&C Dark Flake Scented in a Nording Compass with a glass of 18 year old Tomatin.

View attachment 5892

This is my first time with the scented version. Not bad but I think I prefer the unscented version.
I've been casting glances at these Nording Compass pipes online (came across them while searching Falcon Pipes) and wondering whether I might like them. Simultaneously intrigued and somewhat hesitant due to the untraditional/modernist look of them.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not that far from finishing this bowl of Jim's Va./Bur #2 in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic tapered stem. Taking a short break.

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
Had to switch from the strong stuff I was smoking after the world started to spin a bit.

Now smoking 4 Noggins Three Blind Moose in what I'll call a bent tomato (?) by carver Tadeusz Polinski. Still drinking the Scotch though.

This is a nice mild blend that has some creamy butterscotch and what I'd swear is a touch of marshmallow.

Status
Not open for further replies.