PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

davet

Lifer
May 9, 2015
Estey's Bridge N.B Canada
It's getting to me, must not have a meltdown....
maude_think_of_the_children.jpg

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
I think the forum spits them up automatically, I'm pretty sure I've seen these threads before and the last reply was 5 years ago but it's back up on the front page. The forum has been pretty quiet lately for new threads so it may have something to do with it.

skraps

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 9, 2015
Just for reference...
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/iatia-spud

skraps

Sep 9, 2015
But, it's just as easy to pad your count in one thread. You don't have to run the marathon, ha ha.
No argument there. And certainly less irritating for people who actually want to see the most recently posted topics.
Someone peed in Spuds Wheaties apparently.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I have changed my opinion now that I have seen so many 5 year old threads topped with a post that has nothing but inane drivel spewing from the guilty pad posting newbie puke.
Here me and here me good newbie, enough is enough, go ahead make my day topping one more thread.

fordm60

Dec 19, 2014
No final answer yet warren. But the game is afoot and I do think your correct. Just my thoughts which do not count much. But those with more experience and time here seem to indicate this is not a three pipe problem.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I didn't think of the sales angle. I thought someone had decided that the current new threads lacked sparkle and decided to liven things up with the ancient ones. But it was demoralizing to think we lacked new ideas. I do like the Zombie threads image. Some of the oldies have historical interest in one way or another. It is interesting to see long-gone members "revisit" the site. Some are just same-old.

dukdalf

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 24, 2011
I'm with Andy. Starcat wore only polyester, loved a good spin cycle and ended up holding the franchise to several furniture outlets in the Mid-West.

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
What's the rumpus with reviving old threads that are still open to a reply? Certainly no worse than starting new threads that do nothing more than comment on old threads being revived, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.