PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Welcome from Florida. I used to really enjoy my English blends. Then more than a decade ago I lost my taste for them. Not sure why but it does happen. Don't give up your Virginia and Virginia/Perique blends as you might need them down the road.

Reactions: DedHed Piper

DedHed Piper

Might Stick Around
Dec 28, 2019
Sweden
Welcome from Florida. I used to really enjoy my English blends. Then more than a decade ago I lost my taste for them. Not sure why but it does happen. Don't give up your Virginia and Virginia/Perique blends as you might need them down the road.
I most certainly will not. As much as I love the English blends I also love my other stuff even though they are stashed for now, but Today I smoked a pipe of Rattrays Hal o the Wynd and though it was mighty fantastic. They will probably get their comebacks, most of them.
Btw, like your profile pic, listened to that record just some days ago.

DedHed Piper

Might Stick Around
Dec 28, 2019
Sweden
nice would love to see your work
You could take a peek at mattanarts.com for some not so updated crap (before I started smoking pipe :)). After that I've been doing work on the Cyberpunk 2077 reveal trailer and the GDC Troll Techdemo and others coming sooner or later...

Now for a Semi Churchwarden stuffed with Squadron Leader. Yay.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
You could take a peek at mattanarts.com for some not so updated crap (before I started smoking pipe :)). After that I've been doing work on the Cyberpunk 2077 reveal trailer and the GDC Troll Techdemo and others coming sooner or later...

Now for a Semi Churchwarden stuffed with Squadron Leader. Yay.
thanks. It's nice to have a name for the people that make video game art. Not so much a name but evidence of it being a real person.

Reactions: DedHed Piper
Status
Not open for further replies.