PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
No Balkan's on a hot day? Sweet Moses, what's next grandpa? Not driving when it's a light snow flurry? Going to dinner for an early bird special to "avoid the rush"? Getting up at 4:30am for no good reason? Going to a bingo game as a way to pass the time? Becoming obsessive about the weather? Developing incontinence? Join a power walking group at the mall before it opens? Becoming confused about how to operate your new fangled cellular phone? Now wait till it's 90 degrees outside and fire up some And So To Bed and remember what it is to be alive.

My go to Virginia is Gawith Hoggarth & Co. Dark Bird's Eye
Yes, no, sometimes, no, yes, yes no, no, and n/a (landline only, no cellphone).

Generally, when you browbeat a fellow forum member into participating in late night market research, the compensation is supposed to be worth their while. Hint: I very much enjoy Dorchester. ?

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
I have many, but lately for a straight VA, HH Pure VA, Jupiter Slices, and Simply Red.

I prefer Vapers though, and my go tos in that department have been GLP Penny Farthing, CD Bayou Morning Flake, and more recently I’ve been smoking the bejesus out of HU Aus dem Krater No. 2

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
Do I really have to remind you all of C&D Derringer? This stuff is delicious and reasonably priced and fully American. Damn it, it's the freakin' Memorial Day weekend.
Go order some of this immediately for patriotic reasons and the fact that it tastes better than hotdogs and hamburgers and red neck beer.
Rant over!!!
My go-to Va at the moment is Yorktown. I am going to try Derringer though as @edger has recommended.

Aomalley27

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 8, 2021
Chicagoland area
Do I really have to remind you all of C&D Derringer? This stuff is delicious and reasonably priced and fully American. Damn it, it's the freakin' Memorial Day weekend.
Go order some of this immediately for patriotic reasons and the fact that it tastes better than hotdogs and hamburgers and red neck beer.
Rant over!!!
I prefer my tobacco to be free of someone (Jeremy Reeves??) beard hair. (At least I hope it was heard hair)??

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
TBT I prefer straight Orientals but straight Virginias are a nice change of pace from time to time.

DonutLuvr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 12, 2019
Butler County, Ohio
My go to Virginia that I’m always reaching for when I don’t know what I want to smoke - lately over the last several months I’m reaching for Sutliff Virginia Slices. It may not carry a hefty price tag, only comes in bulk and no fancy gold bag or tin - but I know what it is and what to expect of it. I think it’s a fine Virginia